Profile for catlady84 > Reviews

catlady84

The Best Of Eddie Money
The Best Of Eddie Money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Money (Audio CD)
At only 28 years old, I have to confess, I had never heard of Eddie Money until a few weeks ago when I heard 'I think I'm in love' On the Liza Tarbuck show on Radio 2. I loved that song so much that I bought this album as it was a good price. A love every single song. Highly recommended.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
by David Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Book by a Lovely Man., 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
As a huge fan of 'Only Fools and Horses', 'Open All Hours' and 'A Touch of Frost', this was a must read for me. I thoroughly enjoyed his story and it was great to hear about his early years - I didn't realise he had done to much theatre and TV work. An easy read with great humour. Highly recommended.

Crime Traveller: The Complete Series [1997] [DVD]
Crime Traveller: The Complete Series [1997] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael French
Offered by Revelation Films Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun - Easy watch TV, 14 July 2013
A great series which I vaguely remember watching as a child in the 90's. It has some great stories which can get a bit confusing with the time travel etc. Easy watch TV - Great for a Sunday afternoon or a rainy day. Lots of funny moments and car chases. Good chemistry between the main characters and Michael French is as charming as ever.

Karrimor Womens Traveller Supa ll L Trekking and Hiking Shoes K567-PTC-151 Pewter/Cochineal 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, good quality shoes., 14 July 2013
These are perfect for everyday, casual use. THEY ARE NOT WATERPROOF. Lovely colour. I ordered my usual size 7, but they are a bit roomy.

Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars PURRFECT!!!, 14 July 2013
I bought these when one of my cats had dental surgery and needed something soft to eat and they were perfect. I wouldn't buy them for my cats all the time because they are a bit pricey, but nice as a treat every now and then.

NRS Disposable Bed Incontinence Protection Pad, Size: 60 x 90cm (23.5 x 35.25") - Pack of 35
Offered by Incontinence Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money., 14 July 2013
I bought these for my mother who has MS and therefore spends a lot of time in bed. When I first opened the packet, I thought they were a bit thin and probablly wouldn't be much use, BUT, they are fantastic and I don't know how we managed without them. They are really absorbent and save on all the work of changing sheets and laundry etc. We use the smallest size for the armchair / wheelchair and the biggest size for bed. Highly recommended.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed!!!, 1 May 2013
I am a huge music fan and I bought this so I could listen to my favourite music all day on the go. The sound is good and is simple to use. Nice weight and size, But, be warned do not charge it for too long. I left on charge for about an hour and a half and it was really hot and wouldn't switch on until it cooled down. And now, every time I charge it, it only lasts for half an hour before the battery runs down.

Lindt Excellence Mint Intense Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)
Lindt Excellence Mint Intense Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Healthy Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and Minty!!!, 1 Mar. 2013
Really enjoyed this chocolate. The orange flavour has bits in it, but his is really smooth and delicious. The mint isn't too overpowering. I had to buy here as it's not available in my local supermarket.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT !!!, 1 Dec. 2012
I read about this story in the newspaper and bought this book straight away and I wasn't disappointed. James Bowen seems like a really nice guy and tells the story well.
It's an easy read - I finished it in 2 days.