Profile for C. willis > Reviews

Neo G Stabilized Wrist and Thumb Brace
Neo G Stabilized Wrist and Thumb Brace
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 9 Jun. 2016
I bought this product as I wanted a stronger support for my thumb and wrist when I really need it (lifting heavy loads often cause carpal tunnel for a few days) I haven't used it yet but the removeable metal plates are really handy (pun not intended) for when you really need a solid support. The velcro tabs are strong although could become fluffy after regular removal for washing etc.

Over all I'm quite happy with what I've bought and the style makes it look less like a hospital rental!

Like Clockwork
Like Clockwork

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come to those who wait, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Like Clockwork (Audio CD)
At first I was a bit dubious and didn't expect much. Oh how I was wrong! This has to be among the top albums by qotsa. Only 10 tracks but each a piece of brilliance. My personal favourites are 'smooth sailing', 'I sat by the ocean' and 'I appear missing'. It hasn't left my car Cd player since its release :).

Pretty Things: The Last Generation of American Burlesque Queens
Pretty Things: The Last Generation of American Burlesque Queens
by Liz Goldwyn

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty things in a pretty book., 30 Aug. 2011
A fantastic book which really delves into the world of the burlesque. Not only does it contain fantastic shots of the performers but also behind the scenes and costumes and even early photos from the very birth of the burlesque.

Swift delivery and for the price it is well worth it and of high quality :)