Profile for Leischen26 > Reviews

Leischen26

Card Games to Play
Card Games to Play
by Phillip Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book BUT printing error means 1/5th of the book is missing., 22 May 2016
This review is from: Card Games to Play (Paperback)
This is a good book, easy to understand and not over complicated. However, sadly I will be sending this back as there is a printing error. It goes from page 16, straight to page 33, and then from page 48 straight to 33 (again) . It's not just a numbering misprint, pages 33 - 48 are repeated, meaning there are ten card game directions missing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 1:29 PM BST

Gone: Jack Caffery series 5
Gone: Jack Caffery series 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 May 2015
Could not put this book down! I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far and can't wait to see what happens with the characters next. Kept me on the edge of my seat and almost disappointed I finished it so quickly.

2015 illustrated memo calendar
2015 illustrated memo calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 8 Jan. 2013
This is exactly what I needed, to jot things down quickly without scrambling around for the usual paper and pen, before losing the bit of paper!
Exceptional value for money, I couldn't have printed my own calendar at this price. Excellent service, thank you.
Marked down one star as although the description explains that the design will be a random one (chosen from six) the one I received had none of the six designs shown.

Paleo Slow Cooker: Simple and Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes
Paleo Slow Cooker: Simple and Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes

4.0 out of 5 stars Nom Nom, 18 Dec. 2012
So far I have tried 3 recipes, all of which have been absolutely delicious. Big hits with the family and the recipes are large enough to provide extra meals for the freezer.

Although this is a book of Paleo recipes the recipes I've tried are also suitable for those following a clean eating plan.

Would definitely recommend.