Profile for D. Walker > Reviews

Content by D. Walker

D. Walker (Leeds, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Badder (Out of the Box Book 16)
Badder (Out of the Box Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the other Out of the Box (and In The ..., 10 Oct. 2017
The only thing that spoilt this book is that it had to end. Can't wait for the next book!!! Robert has absolutely done it again. If you like the other Out of the Box (and In The Box) books then you'll love this.

The Roses of May (The Collector Trilogy Book 2)
The Roses of May (The Collector Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 18 July 2017
Really good book. Keeps you guessing!! Can't wait for the third book of the trilogy which I have already ordered.

Leaving Time
Leaving Time

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book I've Read In Ages, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Leaving Time (Kindle Edition)
I love all of Jodi Piccoult's books but this one was an exceptionally good book with a real twist in the tale that I didn't expect at all. A definite must read.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book. Couldn't put it down., 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book. Really has you guessing. Great plot twists. Really well written.

My Summer Sabbatical: Cycling Across Switzerland and France
My Summer Sabbatical: Cycling Across Switzerland and France

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Worth A Read, 11 July 2014
This was a really interesting and gripping read - couldn't put it down!! Wish I had downloaded and read earlier.

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 3 Jun. 2014
Really enjoyable read. Well written and humorous. Have now bought books 5, 6 & 7. I would highly recommend it.

IBRA® iPad to HDMI Cable Adapter / iPad AV Adapter for iPad/ iPad 2/ iPad 3 the new iPad/ iPhone 4s - Full HD 1080P

5.0 out of 5 stars What a revolution!!, 17 Sept. 2013
I used this cable (along with HDMI) cable to watch video from my iphone on our large television and it was brilliant. A must have for those iphone/ipad owners!!

NOT AGAIN: "My body's a write off but I'm all right"
NOT AGAIN: "My body's a write off but I'm all right"

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Memoir, 19 Aug. 2012
I've never read anything like this amazing memoir. It is a must read for anyone looking for an inspirational biography.

Oregon Scientific RA 121 Weather Forecast Sports Watch
Oregon Scientific RA 121 Weather Forecast Sports Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Must for Weather Lovers, 29 Dec. 2009
This was purchased as a gift for a weather lover and he was really pleased with this. A unique gift and reasonably priced.

Carol Vorderman's Times Tables Made Easy (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
Carol Vorderman's Times Tables Made Easy (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec. 2009
My son was struggling with learning his times tables for school and this really helped. The CD is especially brilliant and we practised with this every day and the fridge magnets also helped. Would definitely recommend this to help your child with times table learning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4