Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
MATSU Fashion Women Winter Warm Long Fleece Lined Leather Gloves 5 Colors M9213
MATSU Fashion Women Winter Warm Long Fleece Lined Leather Gloves 5 Colors M9213
Offered by Matsu Gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as long as pictured, 3 Feb. 2017
I bought the XL. I'm built on slightly bigger proportions being 6 feet 2 inches in height and a size 16, this means bigger hands too. These gloves only just fit and just cover hands... Not the sexier slightly longer look in the pic. I'm not returning the, because they are warm. They don't fit as expected though. So if you know getting gloves that fit well has always been an issue for you. The same will be true of these

Acevog Women's V-Neck Long Sleeve Basic Knit Sweater Bodycon Mini Dress Purple XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Risqué as a dress. Conservative as a tunic top, 3 Feb. 2017
I am 6 foot 2 inches in height and wear a lose size 16. I bought the XL. It is very short to be fair, but I do like a mini dress, so this is fine with tights. My bra size hovers between 36g and 34hh, so the neckline is a bit low, but this was bought strictly to entice the boyfriend. So for me, it serves it's purpose admirably well. If not for the length, I'd go a size smaller.... For more conservative girls, I say go smaller rather than bigger and wear it as a tunic top with skinny jeans or jeggings.

Trideer Ultralight Weight Lifting Gym Gloves, Half Finger Light Microfiber & Anti-Slip Silica Gel Grip Gloves for Workout, Training, Fitness, Bodybuilding and Exercise - Men & Women
Offered by Trideer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Excellent delivery, 12 Jan. 2017
Does exactly what it says on the tin. High quality product for the price. They are adjustable, so they fit nicely. As a prime customer, got next day delivery. The packaging was adequate for the product delivered. Very happy with the purchase

Gorgeous Ladies Diamante Handbag Bag Table Hook - Ladies Christmas Gift Idea For Her Snowflake Small
Offered by Glamour Girlz

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy looking. Good value for money, 8 Dec. 2016
Bought this for a secret Santa gift. It feels very sturdy and like it could hold a heavy bag, so very impressed with it. So much so, I've had to order one for myself to avoid the temptation of nabbing this one! It is a little unwieldy, won't fold down smaller like the hinged ones you can get. I'm hoping the design means it's less apt to break under the pressure of a bigger bag....

DJT Men's Boys Hot Premium Slim Hooded Sweatshirt Jumper Casual Cardigan Tops Pullover Jacket Coat Black Grey X-Large
Offered by DJT Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't give the same look as the pic..., 8 Dec. 2016
I am a woman, but ordered this for myself because I like the look. I usually wear a UK size 16, bust is about 36G or 34HH and am 6 foot 2 inches in height, so quite long torso and arms. I ordered the XL upon reading some of the advice and because getting clothing that closes over the boobs can be a struggle. I could have ordered the L and been fine. It sits on my hip and the sleeves reach my wrists. I find this comes up big (in the black and grey). Doesn't look exactly like the thumbnail image, too baggy around the body for that. So I'm just treating this as a standard hoody. Packaging (they shrink wrap it) and delivery were both fine.

Vogholic Women's Backless long-sleeved one-piece formal full-length dress with zipper White XL
Offered by HUA SHI LIAN MAO YI

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, 5 Dec. 2016
I'm 6 foot 2 inches in height and wear a UK size 16. This dress comes up to just on the knee, so could do with being a few inches lower... The main reason my score is so low is for the customer service, delivery and the cut on the cowl at the rear of the dress. It takes 20 days to arrive anyway, for some reason, it was returned to China by customs. They didn't contact me to ask if I still wanted it. They just sent it back out and I had to contact them to find out where it was. At the very least if they were going to do that, they should gave shouldered the cost to send it express delivery. It was bought for a Christmas do, the date of which delivery was too late for, so I had to wait even longer! Thoroughly unimpressed with all this to do. There is gold looking braid around the neckline, not the gold zip you can see... This makes it look a little cheap. Be careful when ordering from overseas... Might look like a bargain, but you'll likely end up with something you cannot wear that isn't worth returning.

Smile YKK Nightclub Backless Zipper Knit Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress Purple XL
Smile YKK Nightclub Backless Zipper Knit Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress Purple XL
Offered by Smile YKK(TM) Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Only if you're under 5'5!, 5 Dec. 2016
I wear a UK size 16 and am 6 foot 2 inches in height. The material is ridiculously flimsy. The zip is far too heavy and chunky for it. It looks and feels cheap. It's coming from Asia, so barely worth the expense to return it. The dress sits just under my bum which means the split would embarrass a showgirl!

Batman VS Superman Wonder Woman Symbol Women's Vest (XL)
Batman VS Superman Wonder Woman Symbol Women's Vest (XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Girly Geek Chic 💋, 5 Dec. 2016
I ordered the XL. I am a UK size 16 in clothes. I wear bra size 34H or 36G. I am 6 foot 2 inches in height, so have a fairly long torso. This vest sits just above my hip, so I like the length. It's 100% cotton... My only critique, would be to have some Lycra in it so that it moulds better to your body. Other than that, loving this! Bigger busted girls will need to find a bra that won't show when wearing it. Compliments galore!
Comment Comment | Permalink

7537-Cream -16 : Mesh Shrug
7537-Cream -16 : Mesh Shrug
Offered by krisp clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Good delivery. Good quality, 16 July 2016
Prime delivery, so received the day after ordering. I am 6 foot 2 inches and a size 16, so my arms tend to be a smidge longer than the norm. Happy to say this still managed to fit perfectly. Very good price fir the quality. I would happily order this in other colours.

KKia Womens Stretch Bodycon Office Hi-Lo Midi High Waisted Lady Dreess Pencil Skirt Red XL
Offered by El tomillo

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, lovely summer skirt, 11 July 2016
I am a size 16 so I bougt the XL. It is too big which is highly unusual for anything coming from China! I could quite easily have gone to a M or L as I felt it didn't fit my bottom to best advantage. I am 6 foot 2 inches tall. Again, surprisingly, with the skirt sitting on my waist below belly button. The front length is below knee whilst the back is about 4 inches above ankle. I love the length. Delivery does take weeks, but I would say this skirt is worthwhile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10