Profile for Christine T. > Reviews

Content by Christine T.

Christine T.

Page: 1 | 2
Tulips Rainbow Large Floral Laundry Peg Bag with Wooden Hanger (Midnight Tulips)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 May 2017
Excellent

Burgundy Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/Vintage 3XL
Burgundy Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/Vintage 3XL
Offered by Mazeys Mod Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband liked the colour and it fit very well, 22 Jun. 2015
My husband liked the colour and it fit very well. Has asked me to order him another one, in a different colour, arrived very quickly too!

The Girl From Cobb Street (Daisy's War)
The Girl From Cobb Street (Daisy's War)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
A good read, had to download Book 2 The Nurses War which I have just read

Bad Girls - Series One [DVD]
Bad Girls - Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simone Lahbib

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Bad Girls - Series One [DVD] (DVD)
Great to revisit this Series, enjoyed it second time around too!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars and I really like the colour, 10 Jun. 2015
Haven't actually tried this yet in the rain, but it fits well, and I really like the colour!
My last Regatta Waterproof must be over 20 years old, so I thought it was time
for a new one!!

The Nurse's War (Daisy's War)
The Nurse's War (Daisy's War)

5.0 out of 5 stars which I really enjoyed, Book 2 The Nurse's War did NOT disappoint ..., 10 Jun. 2015
Received this on my Kindle, you need to read Daisy's War Book 1 first, which I really enjoyed,
Book 2 The Nurse's War did NOT disappoint me, a good read!

MOFRED® Red Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" / 7.0 Case-MOFRED® Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 - 7 Inch Tablet + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors) (Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 inch, Red)

Nikon 1 J2 Compact System Camera with 10-30mm Lens Kit - Black (10.1MP) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Cameraz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just getting used to this camera after having an automatic ..., 9 May 2015
Just getting used to this camera after having an automatic for years, I wanted a camera that would let me take photos quickly as my two year old grandson doesn't keep still, it appears to be the right camera for this!!

Natural Orange and Lemon Slices (Pack of 4)
Natural Orange and Lemon Slices (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 April 2015
Great, I couldn't find these in the shops for Christmas, and my family do love them!

XBOX LEGEND FUNNY NOVELTY BOYS T SHIRT 5-15YRS,WITH 2 FREE CONSOLE STICKERS,XBOX 360,GAMER (9-11 YEARS (140CM) CHEST, RED)
Offered by BAMBOOZLED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 April 2015
My grandson will love this, part of his birthday present for next week, he already has the blue one!

Page: 1 | 2