Profile for D. J. Smith > Reviews

Content by D. J. Smith

D. J. Smith (West Midlands, UK)

HTC DESIRE S GEL CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN - RED PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my phone, looks great!, 8 Jan. 2012
This is a brilliant phone protector. I dropped my phone in a car park and no harm was done - thanks to the cushioning the case provided. The case is a very nice looking gel material; it fits very well and feels solid, much better than a silicone one. I have had a few admiring comments on the look of it.

I strongly recommend this case - An excellent buy that could save you a broken phone.

Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen
Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to write with, 31 July 2011
I have purchased a number of fountain pens in the past, including some slightly cheaper parker pens. The main thing I was looking for was a fountain pen with smooth-flowing ink. I was not disappointed: I am very pleased with this particular pen and find it a pleasure to write with. The look and feel of the pen are excellent, and gives the impression of something much more expensive. I recommend it highly!

Command & Conquer: The First Decade (PC DVD)
Command & Conquer: The First Decade (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding games - but beware LAN feature is missing, 15 May 2009
I can't complain about the price or the quality of the games - the command and conquer series are undoubtably classics! But if you're expecting to buy this to recreate those LAN games on an xp computer network like I did you may be disappointed...

While it might be possible to patch this to work with xp on a standard tcp/ip network, I haven't managed it yet. Best to look into it first to avoid disappointment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2012 9:28 AM BST