Profile for G > Reviews

Mr. Robot - Season 2
Mr. Robot - Season 2
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, 12 Aug. 2016
Season one was great, loved the idea and concept, season two is a mess, just all over the place, I've made is to episode 6 and that's all I can take, shame.

Classic 50 1 01 Basic Cable Cutters 160 mm
Classic 50 1 01 Basic Cable Cutters 160 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars great for cutting and stripping cable, 12 Aug. 2016
As far as croppers go I've been through a lot, CK, Bahco, RS....I took a gamble when buying these and the gamble paid off, great for cutting and stripping cable, they also feel great in the hand, definitely the best I've owned.

Nike Unisex Adults' STEFAN JANOSKI MAX L Low-Top Sneakers
Nike Unisex Adults' STEFAN JANOSKI MAX L Low-Top Sneakers
Price: £64.00 - £214.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really a skate shoe, 23 April 2016
Firstly they don't feel like a skate shoe, the sole is super wide making the flick feel slow and clumsy, they take forever to break in, very disappointing, I'll stick with lakai and emerica in the future, nike say these are skate shoes but they really are nothing of the sort.

The Wilderness
The Wilderness

2.0 out of 5 stars EITS have let me down for the first time., 21 April 2016
This review is from: The Wilderness (Audio CD)
I spent £35 of my hard earned money on this album without having a listen first which was a mistake as these 9 tracks just sound like leftovers from their previous soundtrack attempts which EITS have been churning out recently, lacking in passion, ideas and power, there's a couple of nice moments here but overall I just found this album to slow, tedious, predictable, middle of the road compositions, they've tried to add some new electronic synth sounds but overall the band just sounds bored to me and so was I.

Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4)
Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

1.0 out of 5 stars No campaign! You have to be kidding me!, 27 Dec. 2015
I bought a ps4 on the strength of this game, I switched it on and was confused, where the hell is the campaign, I search the game but to no avail, Now are you telling me I bought a ps4 to play a game with no campaign! I have never played online and wont start now, if this is the shape of things to come you can count me out.
Massively dissapointed.

Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine - Gloss Black
Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine - Gloss Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee but I feel there's a design fault here...., 31 May 2014
Don't get me wrong this machine makes great coffee and has saved me a lot of money over the last year as I no longer feel the need to pop into a one of the expensive coffee shops around town but, there is a design floor to this machine and that is it's impossible to clean the inside of the water tank, you just can't get your hand in, and when you can see the build up of limescale and scum it's a real put off, I can't believe they've made such a floor in the design, seems so basic to me.

CAT Footwear Men's Holton SB Safety Boots
CAT Footwear Men's Holton SB Safety Boots

1.0 out of 5 stars What's happened to the sole?, 3 May 2014
I've been buying CAT boots for a good 10 years now, they always lasted me a good two years before the uppers gave way, I've had these about 6 months now and the soles have gone through....this has never happened before, yes they wear down but the treads on these soles are hollow and now let in water, not good, i wont be buying these again.

Buxton Still Mineral Water 50 cl (Pack of 24)
Buxton Still Mineral Water 50 cl (Pack of 24)
Offered by Electro World

2.0 out of 5 stars Water good bottle bad, 31 Mar. 2013
I've been buying Buxton mineral water for a while now, but lately they've changed the bottle which is so flimsy, the lid is also poor with only a couple of threads, it's leaked in my bag a few times now, it's a shame as the water itself is one of the nicest out there, personally I'd rather pay a little more and have a decent bottle.

Water pump tongs KNIPEX ALLIGATOR
Water pump tongs KNIPEX ALLIGATOR

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any sparky, 14 Mar. 2013
Been using knipex grips for years now, they hold far better than anything else around and never slip. These are a new design with more holes allowing the jaws to open wider that the originals, great price too, can't go wrong with these!

Sony MDREX38IP  In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IP In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control

1.0 out of 5 stars Treble happy, 14 July 2012
I've been looking for some decent, cheapish headphones for a while after my senneiser's gave up the other week, having owned a set of Sony headphones before and with the good reviews on here I decided to go for these.
They look great and fit great but where it counts they fall short, very tiny treble happy, almost piercing hiss that hurt my ears when turned up, when I take them out my ears are ringing, how ever I adjust my (granted) rather poor equaliser on my ipod this cannot be rectified, after a week of pain i decided to go back for some similar priced senneisers, bliss....sorry these aren't in the same league!

Page: 1 | 2