Profile for Joan Brooks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Gift
The Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars A matter of choice, 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)
Again bought for friend who was delighted to be able to obtain it without leaving home. He wears earphones so he can enjoy without annoy!!

The Italian Job (PsOne)
The Italian Job (PsOne)

5.0 out of 5 stars entertainment, 22 April 2013
I bought this for a severely disabled friend who is virtually housebound. He was delighted with it. is computer and games console are all he has.

Mens Womens Ladies Unisex Plain Zip-Pocket Zip Up Onesie All In One Jumpsuit Playsuit S-XL (XL (UK 14), Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 16 Mar. 2013
Bought this onesie to take with me when I stay at friends house. keeps me warm and comfortable.not just for youngsters,I
am 73.I knew with Amazon I could return it , trouble free, if unsuitable.

NYLON B-DRI SUIT NAVY BLUE M
NYLON B-DRI SUIT NAVY BLUE M

5.0 out of 5 stars Weather ready, 16 Mar. 2013
I take it with me every time I go out on my mobility scooter. I used to have to stay home if it rained, now it doesn't matter.

Ladies/Womens Thermal Underwear Long Jane / Johns (Hips: 46-48inch (22-24)) (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Frost, 15 Dec. 2012
Couldn't get out on my mobility scooter , it was so cold. Answer on Amazon again and what a bargain. Snow...bring it on.

5 Star Stapler Long Arm Full Strip 320mm Reach Capacity 25 Sheets Black - Ref 918656
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 15 Dec. 2012
Went to local office supply outlet and they were £40 +.Could not believe my eyes when I saw that Amazon had them at a quarter the price..Rapid delivery, I was able to produce my own Poetry book, .Thank you Amazon, money saved all around.

Aroma Home Silk Eye Mask - Purple
Aroma Home Silk Eye Mask - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss, 9 Jan. 2012
[[ASIN:B001AVOVZS Aroma Home Silk Eye Mask - Purple]Had not been able to sleep for ages. Given mask as Xmas gift,it has helped me relax and sleep. Just bought one for friend

The Halogen Oven Cookbook
The Halogen Oven Cookbook
by Norma Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect book for beginners, 27 May 2011
I had the Halogen oven given to me as a gift with just the basic instuctions. Bought the cook book from Amazon, it's perfect. I use it all the time. the recipes are easy to follow and come out how they should.

Page: 1 | 2