Profile for Steve Lewis > Reviews

Steve Lewis

Hee Grand Men Casual Linen Crop Pants Chinese XL Army Green
Hee Grand Men Casual Linen Crop Pants Chinese XL Army Green

2.0 out of 5 stars The toursers themselves are fine but be warned, 31 Aug. 2015
The toursers themselves are fine but be warned. I'm 31 waist. Based on the guide I ordered xl but they're too small. Can't be bothered to send them back.

Schoenhut 25 Key Elite Spinet Mahogany Upright Piano (Black)
Schoenhut 25 Key Elite Spinet Mahogany Upright Piano (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still don't know why but its in perfect condition and working order, 2 July 2015
Felt a little risky ordering this. Why was it so cheap? Still don't know why but its in perfect condition and working order. My grandson loves it as do his Mum & Dad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy I did, 6 Aug. 2014
I faffed about for ages wondering about the credentials of this company and whether this was a genuine product or some sort of scam. Eventually I plumped for it and am, 2 weeks in, very happy I did. I still don't know how they are able to sell it at such a discount but it seems to be the genuine article. Registered with apple no problem etc. Read someone suggesting these were versions originally made for the far east, which might be true. But they've got the right plug and work just fine.

So if you're worried I'd say 'no need'.