Profile for Anemoneni > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner 250ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 9 May 2014
Nothing special for my 3b/c hair. No added hydration, no curls definition, i wouldnt buy it again, you can find cheapest options for a simple conditioner for dry hair.

The Green People Company 50 ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste - 2-Pack
The Green People Company 50 ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste - 2-Pack
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good toothpaste, 9 May 2014
Very good toothpaste, for a great price. No chemical (or so it says), both my kids (1 and 3 years old) use it.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo 250ml
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 9 May 2014
I have 3b/c hair, this shampoo is just the same for my hair as any shampoo i buy from the supermarket for dry hair. Nothing special for curls, or any extra hydration.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappy cream ever, 9 May 2014
I have used this nappy cream for both my kids, and it's the best. No nappy rash ever (my oldest is 4, potty trained now), we never had any problems.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Controller Gel 150ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Controller Gel 150ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 April 2014
Cannot control my 3c - type hair, but its ok for using it when i have my hair on a ponytail.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash, 235 ml
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash, 235 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 April 2014
excellent product, smells fantastic, i use it for my 1 year old and my 3 years old, and they love it. Tried it on myself too!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, but difficult to clean, 9 July 2013
My baby is 8 months, and really enjoys his fruit (i've tried banana so far) in this feeder. The only down-side, is that its REALLY difficult to clean. I left it in warm soap-water overnight, i've put it in the dishwasher, but the fruit is still there :) Bottom line is, my boy enjoys it. I've owned another one (different brand) for my girl (2 years ago), and i had the same problem back then.

Sakura Car Mats, Black
Sakura Car Mats, Black
Offered by RadioWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 July 2013
I purchased my KIA 6 months ago (2013 model), and it came with some cheap-leather car mats, that never stayed on place (especially the driver's one). I received these, and they fitted lovely in my car. They don't smell either (like the ones i used to have).

LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!, 9 July 2013
This is an excellent toy for my 2.5 years old daughter. Its her first lego toy, and she loves it.

Havaianas Unisex-Adult Top Mix Flip Flops Lemon Green, 8 UK (41/42 Brazilian) (43/44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice colours, 26 Jun. 2013
I ve bought these for my husband, as he always complains about his navy blue or black sandals... Well i suprised him with these (not so coloury for a man, yet not black or navy blue) and he loved them.. Its been a week now, and he is wearing them everywear.

Page: 1 | 2