Profile for E. Phelps > Reviews

Content by E. Phelps

E. Phelps "Bodywork Thai" (UK)

Rekindling Connections
Rekindling Connections
by Nicky Abell-Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars A great romp!..., 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rekindling Connections (Paperback)
An easy read that you can get absorbed in... Believable characters and situations you can relate to.... Love the chick lit escapism....!! when's the sequel coming?...

Tantra
Tantra
by Osho

5.0 out of 5 stars Osho, 10 April 2011
This review is from: Tantra (Paperback)
Lost and yet somehow found, joy and yet sorrow so profound,
clarity and yet mist in my mind, this peace I seek so hard to find.
Calm and yet unsettled, gazing inwards looking out
finally realising its me I need to free to work this out
Holding onto nothing, looking without seeing
the pieces falling into place, happiness is in being.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2012 8:27 PM BST

Your Body's Many Cries for Water: A Revolutionary Natural Way to Prevent Illness and Restore Good Health
by F. Batmanghelidj

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 31 Mar. 2010
This book is the most extraordinary book I have ever read - I approached it with some scepticism but it is easy to read and everything Dr Batman says makes complete sense - within days of starting to read it, I had changed my water drinking habits (and I believed that I already drank sufficient water) and started noticing the difference. I have been recommending his advice to my clients and they are noticing the difference too.

I would recommend to anyone to read this book with an open mind and see if it changes your habits too.