Profile for mercerbell > Reviews

Content by mercerbell

mercerbell

Page: 1 | 2
AVOIN colorlife 800ml Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Offered by Color life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Super Speedy Delivery!, 25 May 2016
This is a great buy! Bought it after seeing a friend using one. Put limes in first time and flavour was so intense. No leaks...so far! Very swift delivery. Cannot fault it.

Creative Thinking - Rules of Engagement: Cast aside creative block and live successfully using creative confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing! Even if you don't feel like you need ..., 24 July 2015
This book is amazing! Even if you don't feel like you need any motivation or not quite sure what it is your looking for, this book will help you find it. It is full of truly inspiring quotes and is written in a way that is very relatable to everyone. I read the book in one sitting and I am now reading over and marking the tools given that I find really useful to me personally (and trust me, there are loads). I felt so strongly about how this book made me feel that I have recommended it to all of my friends and family.

Chastity Black Complete Box Set (erotica for women): Undercover Agent for the British Secret Service

5.0 out of 5 stars This will keep you hooked from start to finish, 23 May 2015
A friend recommended I read the chastity black box set and I must say I am so happy I took their advice. This book grabs you and draws you in from the get go. It was just enough of everything to keep you hooked throughout which is hard thing for an author to do, but this was executed beautifully. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to read a thrilling and tasteful novel. I promise you won't be disappointed. I hope we get more releases from the chastity black series.

Sparks
Sparks
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album!, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sparks (Audio CD)
I've been following Imogen Heap and her various projects over the years. 'Speak For Yourself' is on of my most played album which is still regularly played now. After 'Ellipse' (which I also thoroughly enjoyed), I was excited to follow Imogen on her journey making this album both physically and mentally. Many of the pieces found are inspired by places Imogen travelled to and it really does show in the music. The style has changed a little on 'Sparks' and is somewhat more poetic (If that is possible) than her earlier releases. I think that is a good thing. A another review here suggests that this album is poor. I can assure you it is anything but poor. Don't get me wrong its not 'Speak For Yourself', but such a masterpiece is hard to top, but what we have here is a fantastic album that takes you on a journey. What I particularly like also is the fact that there are music videos for each song on the album which draws you in more. The deluxe version has all the instrumentals which is just as pleasurable to listen to. All in all I highly recommend this album for any fan of Imogen Heap or any music fan.

Behind the Candelabra
Behind the Candelabra

4.0 out of 5 stars A good movie, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Behind the Candelabra (DVD)
I wasn't looking forward to watching this movie, but my partner wanted to. I was pleasantly surprised. The acting was good. The story was great, it was a good all round drama. Michael Douglas was good. I'm not usually a fan of Matt Damon but he won me over in this movie. I would recommend this movie.

A Good Day to Die Hard
A Good Day to Die Hard

2.0 out of 5 stars A good day to die hard = A good way to cash in, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: A Good Day to Die Hard (DVD)
I feel they really scraped the bottom of the barrel on this movie. I am a fan of the previous Die Hard movies but just feel like they just said "here take this gun, now run around, shoot some people and say some stuff", then threw in some special effects, make lots of money & job done! I don't think the storyline was strong at all. Don't get me wrong the action scenes were fun to watch but the movie as a whole was pretty poor in comparison to the previous in the series. If you're a fan of the previous movies, I'd give this a miss and watch the others again. This will certainly disappoint you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 1:52 AM BST

The Bay
The Bay

2.0 out of 5 stars The Bay - rather dull and disappointing, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Bay (DVD)
I found this movie to be somewhat disappointing. It was one of those "found footage" type movies which normally I like, but I just wasn't drawn in by "The Bay" at all. It didn't really have any thrilling moments in it. It was one of those movies where after the 30 minute mark you tend to keep watching the clock to see how long is left. Its not the worst movie I've seen but I certainly won't be watching it again or recommending to anyone but a hardcore fan of this genre of movie.

Burn
Burn

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC ALBUM, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Burn (MP3 Download)
I Pre-ordered this album BURN after purchasing the singles Mirror Mirror & Over Again. I love every single song on the album and constantly have it playing in the house, car or wherever I am. I truly recommend this to any music fan. You will not be disappointed.

Over Again
Over Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Catchy. I abuse the repeat button Over Again!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Over Again (MP3 Download)
After his first single Mirror Mirror, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new single Over Again. The chorus is incredibly catchy and leaves you singing it for days. It really is worth the download. I can't wait to get my hands on his new album burn. I highly recommend this to any pop music fan. You wont be disappointed. Over AgainBurn

Mirror Mirror
Mirror Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Catchy Song, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mirror Mirror (MP3 Download)
Like the above review, I love this song. It's catchy and easy to sing along to. If you like this song you should look out for his album BURN, and also the single Over Again.

Page: 1 | 2