Profile for Dr. Feelgood > Reviews

Content by Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27
ISO Grifo 7 Litri (IR8), met.-yellow-green, limited edition 1.000 Piece , 1972, Model Car, Ready-made, BoS-Models 1:18

4.0 out of 5 stars Where else will you find a 1/18th. of an Iso Grifo?, 7 May 2015
I like it, just not 100%. Body and greenish (old) gold metallic paint finish are excellent. Absolutely no detail underneath though, and therefore as I have said before BoS models can be a bit like Tonka Toys. What I really didn't like were the thin celluloid windows, and the back one doesn't fit properly so it looks a bit of a mess on reasonably close viewing. This particular BoS model is too expensive for the quality I reckon, but then where else will you find a 1/18th. Iso Grifo? Limited edition of 1,000, numbered as always with a sticker on the model's underside. Needed for my comprehensive diecast collection of supercars and muscle cars, so pleased anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - highly recommended, 7 May 2015
Super model. Really heavy diecast and very detailed. Looks resplendent in its Radiant Green paint. Not familiar with the Acme company but if this is typical of their offerings then great. Also one of just 996 manufactured (it says on the box). Funny number but who am I to question why? Limited edition of 442 might have been better! Very good value model this one.

McCulloch Hedgetrimmer 2 Stroke Petrol 56cm Bar 25cc With Anti-Vibration Handles

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a nightmare, 9 April 2015
I've owned one of these for a while now. A nightmare to start, and always has been without taking the plug out and heating it up on a gas ring first. Now that it's decided to squirt petrol all over my hands when I try to start it, it is destined for the scap yard and I'll invest in an electric one instead. At least at the start of each season you know an electric one will work!

All Shine Versatile Stiff Upholstery Brush
All Shine Versatile Stiff Upholstery Brush
Offered by AUTO RAE-CHEM LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A good scrubber, 7 April 2015
Good sturdy brush with excellent handle. Nice stiff bristles. Cleaned my car's canvas roof very well. Rub a dub, dub - excellent job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the sturdiest chopper but OK, 7 April 2015
It's a bit lightweight, but is sharp and still hacks through bones for the dogs.Therefore it does the job I require, at a very decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; good price, 26 Mar. 2015
Using it to add to the dogs dinners to keep them and their coats healthy. My jars all arrived intact - no problems there. Does smell faintly of coconut - quite nice in fact. Recommended.

Suma Crystallised Ginger 1 kg
Suma Crystallised Ginger 1 kg
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite things, 26 Mar. 2015
Love it, love it, love it. Sits in a jar in the kitchen and I can't resist helping myself to a piece everytime I walk in there. Good quality, but loads of sugar!

Suma Oat Bran 5 kg
Suma Oat Bran 5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Big pack, good price., 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Suma Oat Bran 5 kg (Grocery)
Big pack; good price; quite finely ground. Given to our dogs to help with anal gland problems (you didn't want to know that really did you). They love it. I might try it on my porridge (if there's any left). First pack leaking on arrival as someone had driven a forklift through the cardboard box, but second order fine.

Ford Model T Sedan Diecast Model Car
Ford Model T Sedan Diecast Model Car

5.0 out of 5 stars A great model of the most influencial car of the 20th. Century, 26 Mar. 2015
Brilliant model of one of the all time classics. Apparently the most influencial car of the 20th. Century ahead of the BMC Mini, Citroën DS, and Volkswagen Type 1. I'm glad to see a firm producing 1/18th. models of earlier cars (hopefully). Nicely detailed and presented model for a very reasonable price. Bring them on!

The Zelfs Large 4" Figure: Mermalade Mermaid
The Zelfs Large 4" Figure: Mermalade Mermaid

5.0 out of 5 stars Mermalade or expensive marmalade?, 26 Mar. 2015
I don't see the fascination and wouldn't give it desk space myself, but my granddaughter loves it and that was the objective. Actually when you stroke her a bit it is quite relaxing, and I wish I had as much hair as she has! My granddaughter objected though when I kept calling her Marmalade. A hefty price for what it is but not in comparison to the ultra-rare versions which are on sale for upwards of £100. Really? Seems like the rare Moshis con all over again. Another one promised for Christmas, so seems like I'm a bit of a softee at heart.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-27