Profile for Dr. Feelgood > Reviews

Hammerite 5158234 750ml Metal Paint - Smooth Silver
Hammerite 5158234 750ml Metal Paint - Smooth Silver
Offered by Westhoughton Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars "Brushed" silver, 27 July 2016
Very good as with all Hammerite paints. Leaves brush strokes when painted on with a brush. Impossible to avoid these it seems. Definitely cannot overpaint until thoroughly dry, but this doesn't take that long. As it is a patio table I was refurbishing, I might have to give it a final quick coat using an aerosol. For most purposes I am sure the brushed effect is perfectly good.

Igenix IG3091 30 Litre Family Size Digital Combination Microwave - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as you might think, but professional looking, 27 July 2016
Amazingly not as large as our previous microwave, but nevertheless sems to work well and easy to use. Will take a quite large dinner plate. The revolving glass plate is 31.5 centimetres (12.5 inches) in diameter and takes up the whole cooking cabinet, front to back and side to side. The heating cabinet is then smaller than you might think because the grill element simply hangs down from the top. It's a bit obstructive (keep hitting it when putting things in) and takes up a lot of the volume for what it is. I think this is a bit crude in design and construction.
Also we have found a bizarre optical effect with the mirror door. It always looks as though it is open, and we find ourselves checking it every few minutes (in fact ist is always shut). Could just be the position in the kitchen and the way the light catches the mirror.
The other bizarre thing is that the back of the unit pushes against a switch on the wall and keeps turnning it off (the switch controls a freezer and fridge). Therefore I have had to concoct a cover over the switch using part of a small yoghurt carton and gaffa tape!).
Lastly my partner says the stainless steel finish is difficult to keep spotlessly clean, but that's her territory.
Pretty pleased though all things considered. You don't realise how much you rely on them until your magnetron goes!
Will it last the 14 years our previous Daewoo one did? No idea.

HippoWarehouse Leave me alone I'm speaking to my cat today Tote Shopping Gym Beach Bag 42cm x38cm, 10 litres
Offered by HippoWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Puuuurrfect, 27 July 2016
Brilliant - love it. Perfect gift (I hope it goes down well). Bright colour; precise bold print. Large enough for gym kit or a few light shopping items.

80g JAPANESE style Matcha Green Tea Powder CEREMONIAL TOP GRADE Certified ORGANIC
Offered by tea-ailad

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, nicely packed., 11 July 2016
We bung it in smoothies and it turns everthing a pleasant shade of green. I only assume it is doing us some good! Excellent.

Gardman Short Pot Stand, Round
Gardman Short Pot Stand, Round

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - simple and sturdy, 11 July 2016
Absolutely excellent. Will keep my pots off the decking which was beginning to rot directly underneath them where they stood. Strong. Raises pots by 3 inches. Ring is 10 inches in diameter.

KEEP CALM AND DREAM OF A DB10 Drinks Coaster with an image of a Silver Aston Martin DB10 as driven by James Bond 007 in the film Spectre from our Keep Calm and Carry On series - an original "sorry I couldn't get you the real thing" Birthday or Christmas stocking filler Gift Idea.
Offered by HospitalityQuality

24 Oak Furniture Self Adhesive Felt Pads Wood Floor Protectors (20mm)
24 Oak Furniture Self Adhesive Felt Pads Wood Floor Protectors (20mm)
Offered by Handles And Ironmongery

3.0 out of 5 stars Stops that horrible screeching on the floor., 11 July 2016
Do the job when they stay on, but they don't stick very well, so maybe buy an extra packet!

Dogloveit Cotton 4-Knot Braided Rope Bone Tug Dog Chew Toy, Extra-Large, 16.5-inch
Offered by WE-PRO

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra large it is not!, 11 July 2016
It's possibly OK if your pet is an upholstered mouse, but if it is a real dog (mine's a 65Kg. Malamute) then this is a waste of time. Could probably be swallowed in one mouthful by my mute so how it can be described as extra large I have no idea whatsoever. Interestingly it looks pretty, but the one colour it lacks is blue, which is the colour dogs can see best. It is 15 inches long and the rope is 3/4 inch thick. I was fortunate enough to waltz into my local TK Maxx where I picked up a real x-large dog rope tugger. This is 48 inches long and the rope is 2 inches thick. It is also blue and cost seven quid!! Maybe shop elsewhere, or maybe I was just unlucky and it shrunk in the post as it took an absolute age to reach me. I have given it 3 stars because for a small dog (make that a very small dog) it's OK (providing your dog is not expecting its present on time).

Big Laces Round Brown Cream Dots 210cm Bootlaces
Big Laces Round Brown Cream Dots 210cm Bootlaces
Offered by Big Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 July 2016
Nice strong laces. Look good too. A bit long for boots with seven pairs of clasps (but then I ordered the long 210cm. length).

Lupa Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil 250 ml (Pack of 4)
Lupa Lemon Flavoured Olive Oil 250 ml (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lemon flavour, 25 Jun. 2016
This has a nice lemon flavour, so for the price is a good deal, and you can afford to be liberal with it. Great on salads. Pleased, as some of the other brands offered are very expensive indeed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20