Profile for musiclover89 > Reviews

musiclover89

Women's Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure
Women's Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens up your eyes, 12 Oct. 2014
Truly opens up your eyes to all the aspects of female sexuality. New anatomical aspects that have never been thought in school or anywhere else. Makes you understand yourself better and realise how much you have down there.

Most definitely will make your sex experiences better. I learned a lot of new things and now I'm excited to explore all that I have.

Very good book for men also. Short points on female sexuality and very good tips for guys on how to approach women and what to do to give them pleasure.

Notes from My Travels: Visits with Refugees in Africa, Cambodia, Pakistan and Ecuador

4.0 out of 5 stars musiclover89, 19 Mar. 2012
The book is easy to read, chapters are quite small, you can take breaks. Angelina feels just as normal, down to earth, caring human being. The money goes to charity and after I read the book I feel much more better as being a monthy donater to UNICEF!

Freedom From Loneliness: 52 Ways To Stop Feeling Lonely
Freedom From Loneliness: 52 Ways To Stop Feeling Lonely

5.0 out of 5 stars musiclover89, 19 Mar. 2012
Easy to read, but full of interesting new point of views. The writer writes very openly about her life, but not with depression or pride. My eyes opened for many things that I just hadn't realised. I would definetely recomment to check it out, you might find some new mindsets!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device!, 19 Mar. 2012
Even better than what I expected. Definetely worth the money! So much more easier than normal books, just love it. I found the enthusiasm to reading again.