Profile for PDC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2015
Works fine with no problems. I had a spare PCi -E slot so did not need the supplied adapter.

INTEL Core i5 4690K 3.5Ghz, ASUS H81M-PLUS Motherboard & 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM Bundle
Offered by components4all-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent. I bought two of these, 17 Oct. 2015
Cheaper end of market but it works well. The processor was already fitted as well as RAM, excellent. I bought two of these. The first one fitted first time with no problems. The second., I managed to scuff the underside because I did not tilt it enough whilst fitting. My fault which cost me another motherboard. Very prompt delivery and Support team did their job with my problem.

Pimpernel Large Vintage Toile Tray
Pimpernel Large Vintage Toile Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2015
Good quality, just what I wanted.

HDE 16 Piece Multi-Purpose Interchangeable Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Set Repair Tool Kit
Offered by HDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat package with a great range of bits, 17 Oct. 2015
Neat package with a great range of bits. I can only give a three because they are not magnetic. Perhaps the Customs equipment de-magnetized them which is a shame because I particular wanted this feature.

Brilliant Windows 10
Brilliant Windows 10
by Steve Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars I have several Brilliant books and all of them show very clear screen ..., 16 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Brilliant Windows 10 (Paperback)
I have several Brilliant books and all of them show very clear screen grabs that I can bread. This is what makes them so good.
I have just received this one. It has the usual format but even with a 4x magnifier I cannot read these grabs and this is page after page. It negates the content of the book and I'm sorry to say this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide
InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of this series covers a different version and are excellent reference. The index works well, 28 July 2015
Each of this series covers a different version and are excellent reference. The index works well. Each topic is well illustrated with step by step instructions. If you have some idea of what you are trying to do, dip in for a full explanation. Unlike Classroom in a book this one does not work through various projects which make difficult reference. This book is a must have.

DIGIFLEX Professional Watch Opener Tool for Repair and Repairs. CaseWrench Kit Battery
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon are obviously trying to please, very, very ..., 10 July 2015
Amazon are obviously trying to please, very, very prompt, it arrived on a Sunday. The tool is simple and adjustable. The pins fit into three of the six slots of my Seiko watch, turn anti clockwise with no effort and the back unscrews - perfect

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card - Blue (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk has a good reputation and I am well satisfied, 9 May 2015
32 GB is big enough for all my tasks. SanDisk has a good reputation and I am well satisfied.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2015
A handy little gadget, I use it to transfer photos from my camera as I don't use Wi-Fi.

Unity Radcliffe Radio Controlled Wall Clock, Silver
Unity Radcliffe Radio Controlled Wall Clock, Silver
Offered by Adelbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the smaller size which is difficult to find, 9 May 2015
Does what it's supposed to do. I like the smaller size which is difficult to find.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5