Profile for Federica > Reviews

Titanic 100th Year Anniversary Gift Box [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
Offered by Buks4less

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Titanic!!!!, 29 Feb. 2016
Very beautiful box set containing the mini series with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Peter Gallagher and 12 items of replica memorabilia!!! See my pictures attached! I already own the movie as I purchased the previous dvd version released in 2007. Anyway, I wanted this Anniversary Edition most of all for the historical souvenirs and the elegant cover of the box set!!! Honestly, I started to watch the movie at the time but I have never finished to see it. I hope this version is remastered, but from some reviews it seems that picture and audio quality are not so perfect. By the way, the product (new and factory sealed) was a bargain at only less than 4 euros!!! Thank you Amazon!!!!!

Alf - Season 1-4 Complete english with plush toy alf French Import
Alf - Season 1-4 Complete english with plush toy alf French Import

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Alf!!!!, 17 Feb. 2016
I happened to find this TV series by chance on Amazon France because I didn't remember Alf. Now I can only say that this character is familiar to me but I don't really remember the episodes maybe because I was very young at the time. Looking forward to watching it soon! See some pictures attached! Good price (less than €30). Thank you very much!

Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey: The official companion to all four series
Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey: The official companion to all four series
by Emma Rowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Downton Abbey behind the scenes..., 16 Feb. 2016
Great book. I have not read it yet because it is a new purchase. I have finally completed the trilogy of the first three companion books! Here some pictures for you to see! Enjoy!

The World of Downton Abbey
The World of Downton Abbey
by Jessica Fellowes

5.0 out of 5 stars The wonderful world of an era..., 10 Feb. 2016
I bought this wonderful book some time ago but actually I am finishing to read it in these evenings after dinner. It's a fantastic and interesting reading not only about the world of Downtown Abbey but also about an entire era; every aspect of that historical time is perfectly analysed! It's a kind of history-culture-literature-art-poetry-book!!!! Enjoy my pictures!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Romeo and Juliet (Barnes & Noble Leather Classic)
Romeo and Juliet (Barnes & Noble Leather Classic)
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pocket book!!!, 10 Feb. 2016
Very nicely presented! Book in a wonderful eco-friendly leather and in small format edited by Fall River Press. The book doesn't have a hard cover like it's usual with hardback editions, in fact it's made of a softer material. The pages are silver edged so they sparkle if put in contact with light!

Here's some pictures for you to see. Enjoy!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Snow Queen and Other Winter Tales (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Various Authors

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic of winter tales..., 11 Nov. 2015
Nothing to add, as the book arrived today! Hardback edition made of a very delicate eco-friendly leather. Small signs of wear due to storage at the arrival even though it was sealed with that standard transparent wrap used by factories before selling their products on the market.

Decorations on the cover are "silver-plated" and shine and sparkle when exposed to light. The Snow Queen pictured on the front is just a print on a oval glossy paper glued on the cover and not a painting.

Here some pictures for you to see (book cover and contents)!

Nice purchase, worth the money!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2016 1:06 AM BST

Back to The Future Flux Capacitor Boxset [Blu-ray] [1985] [Region Free]
Back to The Future Flux Capacitor Boxset [Blu-ray] [1985] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Michael J. Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars After 30 years a flux capacitor blu-ray edition!, 25 Oct. 2015
So happy with my purchase (placed on Amazon.it). I haven't opened it yet... Fantastic packaging even if it is not a steelbox edition but it is made of sturdy metallic grey cardboard. Also the Italian release does not contain the animated series of Back to the Future (anyway, there are just two episodes of the cartoon) as explained on the back of the box. It is a pity that fans cannot see the entire series, but nothing to complain, as I did not buy the blu-ray for watching the cartoon. I attach some pics of the front cover (from the Italian release) so you can see better how the flux capacitor works... The light remains still and does not "move" like in the movie... After pushing the button to turn on the light, this stays on more or less 15 seconds and then it turns off automatically.

Saved by the Bell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Saved by the Bell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark-Paul Gosselaar

5.0 out of 5 stars When I was a child..., 5 Oct. 2015
Arrived today! I'm going to watch it! Here some pictures of the box set... I don't remember the episodes as I was very young at the time. Curious to see that in my country the show was and is known as "Bayside School". Box set arrived a little damaged at the edges, anyway nothing to complain!

DEEP INSIDE THE TITANIC
DEEP INSIDE THE TITANIC

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey to the deep..., 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: DEEP INSIDE THE TITANIC (DVD)
This is a very beautiful Discovery Channel documentary which takes you deep inside the Titanic; while you see images from every single part of the relict, you can hear the real voices of some of the survivors of the time both from the crew and the passengers who recount their experiences (probably taken from past interviews)!!!!!

A perfect purchase and gift for anyone who loves the legend of the Titanic

The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD]
The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Offered by Encore Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tudors on DVD, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
I cannot say so much about this TV series as it was bought for my friend who loves the program and wanted to complete her collection with this final chapter. She was very happy with the purchase! Nothing to add, as I have never seen the show.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6