Profile for Miss J C > Reviews

Miss J C

The Food Medic: Recipes & Fitness for a Healthier, Happier You
The Food Medic: Recipes & Fitness for a Healthier, Happier You
by Dr Hazel Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST nutrition book I have read and from a person ..., 18 Aug. 2017
The BEST nutrition book I have read and from a person I feel I can trust (instead of the army of vegan and clean eating warriors touting unqualified advice).
The information in the book is broken down in such a clear and easy to understand manner, I know it's a book I shall keep referring back to. It's a pity the topic of sugar was not covered, but this is my only disappointment.

An excellent, informative book.

Angel Prayers Oracle Cards
Angel Prayers Oracle Cards
by Kyle Gray
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
This review is from: Angel Prayers Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are absolutely gorgeous to work with!

Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars like it says above, 3 Nov. 2016
like it says above, I ordered a Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB portable hard drive. It was recommended to me by my brother in law. What i received was a Maxtor portable hard drive.

The Transformational Truth of Tarot
The Transformational Truth of Tarot
by Tiffany Crosara

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspirational, 25 Oct. 2012
Wow - Tiffany's book is truly inspirational so much so that whilst reading it not only was i able to look at my life as 'challenges I have worked through' but, how I can use the tarot as a wonderful tool people can connect with whilst helping them work through their challenges. The Transformational Truth of Tarot takes place with pride on my bookshelf, ready for inspiration and reference whenever i need it