Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Content by Debbie

Debbie "Debs" (West Midlands, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday perfume, 4 Mar. 2015
A lovely big bottle for a good price. Christmas stocking filler. I was expecting the smaller bottle for this price and was delighted to see I had received twice as much.

WWE 2K15 (Xbox 360)
WWE 2K15 (Xbox 360)
Offered by HitariShop

5.0 out of 5 stars He was very happy with it, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: WWE 2K15 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Present for my son for Xmas. He is a WWE fan. He was very happy with it.

Official Disney Frozen 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Disney Frozen 2015 Wall Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected., 4 Mar. 2015
Xmas present for a Frozen fan. She loves it.

Official Cheryl Cole 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Cheryl Cole 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice photos, 4 Mar. 2015
Xmas present for my son. He was very happy with it. Nice photos for each month.

Ideavillage CAMAKT Ast Criss Angel-platinum Magic Kit Over 350 Magic Tricks Mindfreak

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 4 Mar. 2015
We were really disappointed by this set. The photograph showed two items which were not included within the set and the set was not complete and seemed to have been pre-used. We returned the item for refund. If my son had not been expecting to receive the extra two items and the box had not appeared to have been pre-used we may have kept the item as the pieces were good. For someone's first magic set this may be a good buy. But don't be fooled by the photograph showing the extra 2 tricks.

Lightning Disney 3D 3 Eyes Toy Story Alien Movable Eye Hard Case Protector Shield Cover Iphone 4/4S Gift (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gimmicky case, 17 Feb. 2014
Daughter loved this. We were a bit worried it wouldn't last as reviews said moving parts on it broke easily. She treated it with care and loved it. All the other kids were attracted to it. She had other cases at the same time as she likes to change them according to her mood. But this one was used a lot and was still in working order when she sold it on with her phone.

Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift
Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Attracts lots of attention, 7 Oct. 2013
Daughter likes these gimmicky things. She changes phone case every few days. She's aware that this one has fragile parts from other reviews but so far she's not managed to break any of hers off. My granddaughter especially likes the phone in this case. Good for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what he wanted, 7 Oct. 2013
I felt it was a bit more than I'd like to pay for a frisbee but all the kids in the park are getting this one. Sons chuffed with it. Fast delivery.

Dr. Barman's Superbrush Regular Toothbrush
Dr. Barman's Superbrush Regular Toothbrush
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 7 Oct. 2013
Bought for my children with ads and sensory issues. It helps clean more of the teeth for the limited time I can get them to put the brush in their mouth. Next time I buy I'm going to try compact size as I found it made me gag on my back teeth, but that's about normal for me, generally I get children's brushes for myself.

Arrived quickly. Well packed, as described.

Official ClimaxDigital USB 2.0 Video Capture Device. Convert Video+Audio from VHS, V8, Hi8, All Camcorders, Video Recorder, DVD player, Satellite TV, Freeview etc. Capture xbox360 & playstation3 in PAL 60 colour. Includes Arcsoft Showbiz 3.5 editing software. Upload videos direct to YouTube . Supports Windows XP/Vista + Windows 7 32/64. +Windows 8+ *FREE AV cable*

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 27 Sept. 2011
Bought this gadget to transfer my VHS home movie tapes to DVD after seeing it on the gadget show. They are great idea in principle but I forgot that I could never find the time to transfer all 30 of our movies, being a busy single mom. Never having the time to even install the software I decided it would be better to sell it on and get professionals to convert the tapes. Seller was great and item came within a few days and box contents were as described.

Page: 1 | 2