Profile for kanulondon > Reviews

VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 July 2015
Small and compact. Happy with

Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Dongle Support Miracast DLNA EZCAST AirPlay Compatible with Android OS/Apple iOS/Samsung AllShare Cast S3 S4 Note2 Note3 Note10.1/Google Nexus7 Nexus10

OsoMount 360 Grip Mount - Black - Universal in Car Holder for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus / 5s /5c /4/4s Samsung Galaxy S5 /S4 /S3 / Note 4/3 & Other Smartphones
Offered by Zero 50 Retail Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 July 2015
Flimsy, sorry
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2015 3:46 PM BST

Wenger 600637 CARBON 17" MacBook Pro Backpack , Padded laptop compartment with case stabalising platform in Black {24 Litres}

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best By Far, 14 July 2015
The best rucksack I've ever owned for business. End of

Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Group 2/3 Booster Car Seat (Red)
Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Group 2/3 Booster Car Seat (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Seat, 14 July 2015
Very happy with this car seat. I'd certainly recommend, we've bought 3! For various cars and family

Iams Cat Food ProActive Health Mature & Senior Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 14 July 2015
Cats genuinely enjoy this food

Vaude Shoulder Strap
Vaude Shoulder Strap

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Vaude Shoulder Strap (Sports)
Not worth the cost really as any old strap can be used in the pannier (something I didn't realise at the time)

Russell Hobbs 19750 Rice Cooker and Steamer, 1.8 L - Silver
Russell Hobbs 19750 Rice Cooker and Steamer, 1.8 L - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it a miss, 14 July 2015
Item is truly hit or miss. We've had ours for 2 years or so. It hasn't broken down on us (which seems to be a bonus) but it simply doesn't cook good rice. It's often very messy with water / steam splashing everywhere and the rice is often 'sticky'. We've varied the amounts of water to no avail. Did I mention it was messy? Avoid if possible, sorry.

Garmin Quarter Turn Bike Mount for Garmin Edge Cycle Computers
Garmin Quarter Turn Bike Mount for Garmin Edge Cycle Computers
Offered by Markstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Premature but.., 16 Nov. 2014
My review is a bit premature as I haven't actually used it in anger on the bike. But I was keen to leave a review for one reason alone. This item comes with x2 mounts in the pack. I was a click away from buying x2 of the product itself but I held back as I wasn't using my 'other' bike so often. Anyway, if I don't report back. Assume all is well with this item

Scotts Miracle-Gro Flower Magic Mix Jug, 1 kg - Multi-Coloured
Scotts Miracle-Gro Flower Magic Mix Jug, 1 kg - Multi-Coloured

4.0 out of 5 stars It works..., 27 July 2014
I bought this for our front garden late spring. Saw the reviews on here and was very sceptical following all the "It doesn't work" reviews. I can confirm this works extremely well, in fact a bit too well. As the strip of border I planted the seeds is actually too thin as the seeds just grow and grow. Slowly at first, but I honestly feel like every last seed in the jug took. The area is sprawling to the point of looking unkempt! But that's more to do with where I planted it clearly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18