Profile for Blueterry > Reviews

Content by Blueterry

Blueterry (Cincinnati, Ohio)

Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00792/07

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch!, 25 Mar. 2014
Just received my beautiful watch and I'm VERY happy! It's just as pictured/described, but even better in person. It's exactly what I've been looking for. It's a perfect size/weight--not chunky/clunky. I love that it's so thin, compared to some. Can't decide if I will remove a couple of links or just wear it loose as a bracelet. I'm also a fan of the push-button deploy. I love everything about the face--the size, mother of pearl, date, roman numerals, sweep hand. Classy looking--I think it can be worn both daily for work, and for dress. This is a great product (love Rotary!) at a great price!

So glad I placed this order! It came very quickly--a bit sooner than expected, and was well-packaged. All in all, a great experience! Will definitely shop again and recommend to others! Thanks again, Amazon UK!