Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for Laura Matic > Reviews

Content by Laura Matic

Laura Matic

Winnie The Pooh Wall Stickers, Bedroom, Nursery, Kids Winnie The Pooh Childrens Wall Paper Stickers
Offered by zuolanyoulan

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 28 Mar. 2014
Good size wall sticker, actually looks to scale, not like some of the others that arrive too small. Very easy to apply and adjust if you need to. They don't feel overly sticky so I'm hoping they last a while but I wouldn't recommend moving them about too much, incase they lose their stickiness.

Winnie the Pooh Forest Junior Panel 4 in 1 Bed Set (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)
Winnie the Pooh Forest Junior Panel 4 in 1 Bed Set (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons 1st duvet, 28 Mar. 2014
My son is really into Winnie the Pooh, this duvet is not too warm and fits his cot bed perfectly and probably will fit even better once he's older and got the side rails off.
Makes bed time much easier too.

Infantastic Colourful Children's Picnic Table & Bench 4 Seater Set with Parasol Kids Play Garden Furniture
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Picnic time, 28 Mar. 2014
My sister bought this for my sons 1st birthday, we have our snacks on it now indoors, can't wait for the summer when we can get the parasol out and have a proper picnic.
Very sturdy and a good size for pre-school toddlers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for some sun, 28 Mar. 2014
Just the right size for a toddler or two! All we now is some sun to get it out. Good thing it comes with a lid too as we have 3 cats

Disney - Disney 160354 Winnie Pooh tells stories - Language: Spanish
Disney - Disney 160354 Winnie Pooh tells stories - Language: Spanish
Offered by Productos Licenciados

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Mar. 2014
Pooh bears voice is a little deeper than normal but makes no difference to my son! Keeps him entertained, great mixture of stories and songs