Profile for cel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Penhaligon's Ladies' Miniature Fragrance Collection 4 x 5 ml
Penhaligon's Ladies' Miniature Fragrance Collection 4 x 5 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
Bought this as a gift and the recipient was delighted.

Waldläufer Henni, Womens Lace-up Flats, Multicolour (Denver Spot Marakesch Cappucino Capp. Sand), 4.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable shoe, 10 Sept. 2015
I ordered these shoes because they offered half sizes. It was a gamble without trying them on, but I thought they were a reasonable price and so I thought it was worth the risk. I ordered a 4 1/2 and I have to say I am very pleased with them. They are true to size, very comfortable and I was able to walk quite along way in them straight away.
My only concern is with the laces. They are very thin and in fact when they arrived, the lace on one shoe looked like it was starting to fray. Sadly my concerns were realised and I am not sure how long the lace will last. How do I go about getting a replacement lace???

Grade 3 Piano Solos (Graded Piano Solos)
Grade 3 Piano Solos (Graded Piano Solos)
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pieces to play between grades, 9 May 2015
Nice pieces to play between grades, my only criticism is that it would have been nice to have lyrics with the songs

Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Goggles Clear/Blue lens
Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Goggles Clear/Blue lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 13 Dec. 2012
Bought these for my son so actually ordered the blue ones not the pink. They do the job and as far as I'm aware my young son has no complaints. They fit well and are comfortable to wear.

The Ladybird Book of Spelling and Grammar (Ladybird Reference)
The Ladybird Book of Spelling and Grammar (Ladybird Reference)
by Audrey Daly

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy book to have, 13 Dec. 2012
Good reference book and went through it with my son. It was second hand but the condition was good. My only complaint was that I paid over odds for it at over £20 but I suppose that it comes down to supply and demand.

100% OFFICIAL CELTIC FC BEANIE KNITTED HAT
100% OFFICIAL CELTIC FC BEANIE KNITTED HAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Celtic FC Knitted Hat (Misc.)
Purchased for a teenagers Birthday present. Arrived promptly and looks nice and warm and great for any celtic fans out there!

Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf
Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Celtic FC Crest Bar Scarf (Misc.)
This was purchased for my son to give to his friend as a Birthday present. I believe his friend was delighted. It isn't particularly long but for a 13 year old, probably just right length.

Tiffany Bevelled Glass Lantern Antique Brass Light Shade Pendant, Clear
Tiffany Bevelled Glass Lantern Antique Brass Light Shade Pendant, Clear
Offered by Dove Mill Retail Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 13 Dec. 2012
It was a gamble purchasing this on line without seeing it first, but I am very pleased with the lantern and it looks perfect in my hall way. Just the right size, easy to put up and it was extremely well packaged so arrived in perfect condition.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Gift for my sons, 31 Dec. 2011
This game was bought for xmas for my 9 year old son. It has kept him and his 12 year old brother amused for most of the holiday. They have played on it without squabbling and love the fact that they can influence the game with the figures. So much so that they are keen to purchase some more figures with their pocket money but are finding that they are selling out fast!

Mapac: Music Bag Duo (Emerald Green)
Mapac: Music Bag Duo (Emerald Green)
Offered by PlayRecord Net

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i ordered, 6 Oct. 2011
I was rather disappointed when the bag arrived as it wasn't the same bag that was described. Instead of musical notes, it had cartoon figures playing various instruments. The quality was reasonable but my concern was that it might look a little childish for the boy I was giving it to.

Page: 1 | 2