Profile for Mr. A. M. Franks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mysterious
Mysterious

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet again., 18 July 2017
This review is from: Mysterious (Audio CD)
This was for my wife, she likes it.

Stiger's Tigers (Chronicles of An Imperial Legionary Officer Book 1)
Stiger's Tigers (Chronicles of An Imperial Legionary Officer Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Into Battle., 4 May 2017
A cracking book, kept me engrossed all the way through. Based on the Roman Legions with fantasy thrown in. I have just started the second in the series, still engrossed. These are my type of book, top marks.

The Land of the Northmen (Norman Genesis Book 5)
The Land of the Northmen (Norman Genesis Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Viking saga, 26 April 2017
I have nearly finished this book having read the first four. They are brilliant well written books, I can imagine myself being part of this era living with the Vikings. There are plenty of battles and excitement, I thoroughly enjoyed them, highly recommended.

Cream Vintage Table Lantern
Cream Vintage Table Lantern
Offered by Deco Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light., 26 April 2017
This review is from: Cream Vintage Table Lantern
I bought one of these for my wife, she loves it,had to buy another one. They are lovely lit up, we have battery operated candles, brilliant.

DFL LED Dripped Candles,Led Flameless Candles Light with Timer,100% Real Wax,Battery Operated, Ivory,pack of 2 ,1.75x6 Inch
Offered by Home Impressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light., 4 Feb. 2017
Got these candles to go in a lantern, looks great in the lantern, like a real candle. I recommend these highly.

The Real Peaky Blinders: Billy Kimber, the Birmingham Gang and the Racecourse Wars of the 1920s

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanna be in your gang., 7 Jun. 2016
A good piece of history about the Birmingham and London gangs. It looks as though they were violent without being too vicious,( not many killings, just beatings).

Remington sp-ft2 shaver foil
Remington sp-ft2 shaver foil

5.0 out of 5 stars Close shave., 14 Mar. 2016
A replacement for my Remington razor, the original cutting head went a bit blunt. We are back to a nice clean shave.

Shiri
Shiri

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancient Egyptian magic., 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Shiri (Kindle Edition)
A very good read, especially if you like historical fiction.

Morphy Richards 332001 Power Steam Elite Steam Generator Iron with Auto Clean - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Full steam ahead., 5 Dec. 2015
This is a remarkable piece of iron, both of my daughters love it,my wife secretly does but I don't think she has accepted that the iron itself isn't as large as it seems. I am told by them all that it is a really brilliant iron,quick and easy,plenty of steam if and when required.

Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Standard, Size B - Gecko
Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Standard, Size B - Gecko

4.0 out of 5 stars Iron this out., 5 Dec. 2015
A very good board for the power steam iron, a bit heavy but does the job well. A board like this is needed for a power steamer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5