Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, 1 Aug. 2013
I absolutely loved reading this book, great summer read.
I found myself laughing throughout the book, I have read Tracy Bloom's previous book which I really enjoyed reading
that I couldn't wait to read her next book.
I couldn't put the book down, you just want to keep reading till the end.

I would absolutely recommend anyone to read this book you will have a good laugh.

I Heart London (I Heart Series, Book 5)
I Heart London (I Heart Series, Book 5)
by Lindsey Kelk

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it and the rest of the I heart series, 12 July 2012
I really enjoyed reading I heart London, I was just waiting for this book to come out after reading all the other I heart books.
Its just so easy to get into, some parts make you giggle.

In all its a great book and I hope that there will be another I heart book. Don't want this to be the end of Angela's adventurous.
If you haven't read the I heart series I would definitely recommend you do.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its good, but there were some problems., 16 Dec. 2011
Its a great exercise machine but just after a few days its already squeaking.
When the exercise machine arrived and I put it together one the bolts wouldn't screw in.
Its a good exercise bike but on the assembling side of it, its not that great.

Epson Stylus Px730Wd All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi and Double Side Printing (Print, Copy, Scan and Screen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer!, 25 Oct. 2011
Bought this printer to replace my HP printer as it started to have some problems. I have had Epson printers in the past and haven't had problems.
The Epson PX730WD is a great printer it was so simply and quick to set up and the quality of the printing is fantastic and a plus side to the printer is that it prints double sided. It does everything my old printer did and more. It also looks great and smart. I tested the printer out and I printed photos and the quality of the print was excellent. It also has features on the printer to crop your photos and enhance the photo.
Really glad I bought it and I would recommend this printer to any one else who is looking for a great printer that prints really good quality photos.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2012 3:54 PM GMT

Kingston Technology 32GB Full Size SDHC Class 10 Flash Card
Kingston Technology 32GB Full Size SDHC Class 10 Flash Card

5.0 out of 5 stars The best SDHC card, 24 Sept. 2011
I had been looking for a new SDHC card for my Canon 600D. Finally came across Kingston Ultimate and read many reviews and the specifications about the memory card. So I bought it. It was the best decision I made I would recommend this memory card to any one. I haven't had any problems with the card and its a big upgrade to my 8GB class 6 memory card.

SendStation Dock Extender , black
SendStation Dock Extender , black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for :), 23 Aug. 2011
Dock extender was just what I was looking for as the charging hole on my case is small and this fitted perfectly.

Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag
Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for my camera :D, 23 Aug. 2011
I bought the Canon bag for my new SLR and it fits in there perfectly with all my other bits and bobs.
I would recommend this case to anyone else who has a SLR and is looking for the perfect bag for it.