Profile for Mrs. K. Venn > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. Venn

Mrs. K. Venn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series)
by Derek Swetnam

4.0 out of 5 stars havn't studied it yet, 15 Sept. 2013
It arrived on time and in good order. It was exactly as advertised. have flipped thruogh it but will use it as a text book as and when.

Gabor Women's Lesley Black Comfort 56.403.57 5 UK
Gabor Women's Lesley Black Comfort 56.403.57 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 3 Sept. 2013
Love these shoes. The quality is very good and they look very stylish. I have the same shoes in red and I wear them all the time because they are easy to walk everywhere in.

Just Seed - Flower - Lewisia Cotyledon "Sunset Strain"
Just Seed - Flower - Lewisia Cotyledon "Sunset Strain"

2.0 out of 5 stars Germination, 3 Sept. 2013
Not many seeds in the packet and only three have germinated. Grown alongside other seeds the results are very poor.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Germination, 3 Sept. 2013
Few seeds in the packet and only five germinated. They were grown alongside other seeds and the comparison in germination is poor.

Ecco Womens ECCO JAB Trainers Orange Orange (Burnt Ochre/Burnt Ochre 57043) Size: 38

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 3 Sept. 2013
I love the colour of these trainers and the fact that I can slip my feet into them. They are very comfortable and the only thing that I am not used to is that they are low at the back on my heel but I am getting used to that. I yse them more as a fashion shoe.

Coco Before Chanel [DVD]
Coco Before Chanel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Audrey Tautou
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Coco Before Chanel [DVD] (DVD)
Have seen it at the cinema and enjoyed so much that I can watch it whenever I wast. It helped me with a project that I was working on.

Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life
Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life
by Justine Picardie

5.0 out of 5 stars coco and her many sides., 2 July 2013
I found the book fasinating as it showed a side to a legeng that I had not known about. I thought that the time line helped me put everything into context.

Conceptual Art: Brilliant Concepts (Taschen Basic Art Series)
Conceptual Art: Brilliant Concepts (Taschen Basic Art Series)
by Daniel Marzona

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the images., 2 July 2013
I was really interested in the images in the book and will enjoy reading it at my leisure. A good buy!

Conceptual Art (Movements in Modern Art series)
Conceptual Art (Movements in Modern Art series)
by Paul Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 July 2013
I enjoyed reading through the book lightly and looking at all the images. I will be reading it in more depth whwn I have the time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present., 7 April 2013
It was bought for a 50th birthday and was thought to be a useful and beautiful gift, that was much appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6