Profile for JoJumps > Reviews

Conti Soft Large Patient Wipes - Pack
Conti Soft Large Patient Wipes - Pack
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and practical, 2 Sept. 2014
As a carer for an elderly relative, I use these every day for a multitude of tasks. They're strong but not scratchy and I think their large size makes one enough for most uses. Don't know where I'd be without them.

THE PERSONAL HISTORY OF DAVID COPPERFIELD
THE PERSONAL HISTORY OF DAVID COPPERFIELD
by CHARLES with illustrations by 'PHIZ' DICKENS

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 18 April 2013
What a treat! Such believable, superbly illustrated characters. A must for any fan of Dickens. My favourite so far (though I do say this each time as I plough through all things Dickens). I do believe that reading from earlier editions with lovely bindings and gloriously decorated illustrations really adds to the experience.

Howards End [1992] [DVD]
Howards End [1992] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Thompson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Howards End [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
Without knowing anything about the storyline, I purchased this DVD simply because it was produced by Merchant Ivory (my faves). I was not disappointed. Beautiful English countryside, a fabulous cast and a terrific storyline. Could not be happier.

Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
Ordered this for my neice, then recommended to buy at the primary school where I work as it is such a fun way to learn. Great product!

David Lean Collection [DVD]
David Lean Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralph Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: David Lean Collection [DVD] (DVD)
A wonderful collection of superb timeless classics. Simply press play and sit back to enjoy, whatever your age. Celia Johnson, Trevor Howard - oh what a heavenly combination.

Orchard Toys Bus Stop
Orchard Toys Bus Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Bus Stop (Toy)
Ordered this for my neice and then recommended to the primary school where I work as it is such a fun way to learn. Highly recommended.

John Mills - Centenary Collection Vol.2 [DVD]
John Mills - Centenary Collection Vol.2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
What a treat! A collection I could watch over and over again. Timeless classics of brilliant, entertaining films including actors that, by today's standards, would give anyone a run for their money.

Maurice [DVD]
Maurice [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Wilby
Offered by Gaming_Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Maurice [DVD] (DVD)
Knew nothing about this film except that it was produced by Merchant Ivory so I knew it must be a winner. They also produced my favouring of all time, A Room With A View.

Twilight: The Score
Twilight: The Score

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Twilight: The Score (Audio CD)
Have been after this cd for ages! A real birthday treat just for me...Bella's Lullaby is simply lovely. Thank you.

Heat And Dust [DVD]
Heat And Dust [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Christie
Offered by hessleoldbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Heat And Dust [DVD] (DVD)
Didn't know anything about this film, only that it was by Merchant Ivory Productions who produced my favourite film of all time, A Room With A View. Really enjoyed Heat and Dust. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2