Profile for rapid reader > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Christmas Under the Stars
Christmas Under the Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Jan. 2017
I really enjoyed this book! This is my first Karen Swan book but having found this one such a good read, I will be trying out some of her other titles.
I agree with some of the other reviewers that this is definitely not a Christmas book, but the descriptions of the snowy landscape and the cabin more than made up for that.
Plenty of unseen twists towards the end of the book too and I think this will be one I will re-read again and again!

Isle of Jura Origin 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky Gift Pack with 2 Glasses 70 cl
Offered by The Grapevine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely whiskey, 13 Dec. 2016
My husband and I both enjoyed this whiskey and would have ordered more if the price hadn't risen dramatically. It has a lovely distinctive flavour unlike any whiskey I have tried before. Can recommend to whiskey drinkers everywhere!

Metaltex 132 x 50 cm Spring Garden Ironing Board Cover, Multi-Colour
Metaltex 132 x 50 cm Spring Garden Ironing Board Cover, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 13 Dec. 2016
Very pleased with this Ironing board cover, as it was quite thick, though not too thick and lumpy like some I have tried, and it fitted the board very well. Would recommend.

Barbie Fashionistas Toy - Fashionista Deluxe Fashion Doll in Yellow Dress
Barbie Fashionistas Toy - Fashionista Deluxe Fashion Doll in Yellow Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a hair wash, 13 Dec. 2016
Happy with this doll although her hair was a bit messy and had to be washed. Once her hair is sorted she is a lovely doll.

Matildas Ball Gown
Matildas Ball Gown
Offered by Modo Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress, 13 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Matildas Ball Gown (Toy)
This outfit looks superb on my AGAT Matilda doll.
It is very well made and not too expensive considering the quality and the fact that shoes are included, which is not often the case when buying doll dresses.

2012 Christmas Edition No.7 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle 'Me Too, Santa!'
2012 Christmas Edition No.7 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle 'Me Too, Santa!'
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, 13 Dec. 2016
I enjoyed doing this puzzle and the completed picture is warm looking and very Christmasy!
However this is the first puzzle I have bought with pieces that do not clip together in the traditional way. Some of the pieces just sort of sit together, only being connected when you add pieces around them. Although unusual this did not detract from my enjoyment of the jigsaw and I would highly recommend this puzzle to all.

The Couple Next Door
The Couple Next Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 17 Nov. 2016
Enjoyed this immensely, trying to guess the guilty party kept me intrigued for a few days, as I kept changing my mind.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed!, 17 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Girl on the Train (Paperback)
Enjoyed the twists and turns in the book, as this was a bit different to my usual reading.
Can recommend if you are looking for something a bit ' different' to read!

Tribal Steel Men's 21cm Brown Leather 4-Strand Bracelet with Stainless Steel Shrimp Clasp

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual and stylish, 17 Nov. 2016
Bought as a gift for my husband and he loved it! He is not one for wearing any jewellery usually but this is stylish and discreet, not flashy at all, and very well made!

Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavour!, 17 Nov. 2016
Great tasting, with a real smoky, peaty flavour!
Excellent price too!