Profile for Gary Wishart > Reviews

Adult Coloring Book: Sexy Tattoos: The Bestselling Italian Artist
Adult Coloring Book: Sexy Tattoos: The Bestselling Italian Artist
by Gabriella Picasso

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! PRESS THE BACK BUTTON IMMEDIATELY, 11 Aug. 2017
It's a shame you cannot write a review unless you give at least one star, because it doesn't merit any stars. The quality is the worst I've ever seen, It leaves you feeling like a bit of a mug for buying it in the first place. The description on the back cover has nothing to do with this book and in my opinion must have been written by a politician or an estate agent, as I'm sorry to have to say it's a pack of lies. If this is the "premium edition" I'd hate to see what came before, If the Spanish sounding famous Italian Artist "Gabriella Picasso actually exists, then I wonder how she sleeps at night. I will not however be returning this product, so as to prevent it from being sold to anyone else and I shall use it for its best purpose, either lighting the fire or wiping my bottom. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY THIS BOOK, you have been warned. I loathe being ripped off, so many thanks to the publishers for that and I'm shocked to find Amazon admitting to printing it at the bottom of the last page.

Lee Hammond's Big Book of Drawing
Lee Hammond's Big Book of Drawing
by Lee Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could hope for in one volume., 26 Oct. 2016
Another fantastic book from Lee Hammond, she really is the best art tutor you could possibly hope to find.

Lee Hammond's Lifelike Drawing in Colored Pencil
Lee Hammond's Lifelike Drawing in Colored Pencil
Offered by ShineWood

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best., 26 Oct. 2016
Lee Hammond is the best tutor I've found in books, and I've tried quite a lot, more than I'd care to admit to. Her style is really easy to follow and I've made more progress since buying a few of her books than ever before.

How to Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits: 10 Simple Steps to Draw People and Faces from Photographs (How to Draw Faces, Drawing Faces, Drawing People, ... from Photographs, Drawing from Photographs)
by Vincent Noot

4.0 out of 5 stars Art Instruction without the pictures., 26 Oct. 2016
This book is actually very good, it was just a bit of a surprise to find an art instruction book that does ninety percent of its teaching with words. I would recommend others try it because its so different to anything else.

Princess Luna and the Winter Moon Festival (My Little Pony)
Princess Luna and the Winter Moon Festival (My Little Pony)
by G M Berrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Ponies forever., 26 Oct. 2016
My Granddaughter loves it so I love it, she's never listened so intently to a story. I've bought a few more ponies books and I think I might have to acquire even more.

Stone Carving for the Home & Garden
Stone Carving for the Home & Garden
by Steve Bisco

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners treat., 26 Oct. 2016
Lovely book, I've never carved stone before but now I'm ready to start thanks to this excellent guide.

Enter The Dragon (Uncut) [DVD] [1973]
Enter The Dragon (Uncut) [DVD] [1973]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See Movie, 10 Jun. 2016
Another great classic from Mr Lee, and with all the cut nunchuck scenes replaced. Fantastic.

Colour My Sketchbook: Adult Colouring Book
Colour My Sketchbook: Adult Colouring Book
by Mr Bennett Klein

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Artwork, 10 Jun. 2016
Beautiful pictures, flimsy cover but can't moan at the price.

The Big Boss [DVD]
The Big Boss [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Lee
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boss, 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Big Boss [DVD] (DVD)
Another Lee masterclass loved by all fans of the man.

The Way Of The Dragon [DVD]
The Way Of The Dragon [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Subjective Viewing, 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Way Of The Dragon [DVD] (DVD)
As a fan it's just great viewing, if you're not a fan they are a wee bit dated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6