Profile for Anne , Sheffield > Reviews

Anne , Sheffield

Pride
Pride
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant film. Would recommend to anyone, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pride (Amazon Video)
Absolutely brilliant film . Would recommend to anyone .

Skechers Go Walk 2 Spark Women's Walking Shoes - Blue (Turquoise), 5 UK (38 EU) (8 US)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Walkers, 27 Aug. 2014
I'm glad I read the reviews before ordering . I'm normally a size 5 1/2 or 6 & so ordered a 5 . These are still slightly large but with insoles & socks are just right . They are so comfortable & light to wear . Absolutely ideal for sightseeing whilst on holiday . Choose the turquoise & this is true to colour . Shoes look good with both jeans & chinos . Am really pleased with the purchase .

Family Tree Maker Platinum Edition (PC)
Family Tree Maker Platinum Edition (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointed !, 10 May 2014
Having read all previous reviews I thought this would be straightforward to load software onto a fairly new PC .
However , BE WARNED - on loading you have to install the mandatory updates & this is where it has proved to be challenging as error messages straight away . Ancestry Technical Support advised me that this was quite a common problem with this software package ! & promptly emailed me several links for me in 4 steps to try & get it uninstalled & then reinstalled ! No success & just frustration . Cannot believe that ths software is on the market with so many issues - it is not Fit For Purpose - I should have heeded Hendys review in Dec ! The 6 months Ancestry subscription covers the cost paid out but I still do NOT have the software package on my PC for my Family Tree which defeats the objective of buying this in the 1 st instance !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 12:48 PM GMT