Profile for A.Bell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mayfair 3 Wide 2 Narrow Drawer Chest Light Oak
Mayfair 3 Wide 2 Narrow Drawer Chest Light Oak

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good........., 11 Mar. 2012
The whole package was quite heavy before opening so may need more than one person to negotiate stairs etc. I got around it by taking a few pieces up to the bedroom at a time rather than trying to lift the whole thing. The assembly instructions are diagrams rather than text, but generally easy to follow. I spread the assembly over a few days as I underestimated the number of pieces that needed to be screwed and/or glued together.

I couldn't screw the tracks for the drawers onto their threads as the corresponding holes didn't align, despite following the assembly diagrams. Rather than disassemble the thing, I left it and the drawers seem to function ok. With regular use, I am anticipating that eventually I'll have to make the drawers more secure to stop them slipping out of their thread.

Be prepared to leave the finished product for at least 24 hours before use even if you finish assembly in one go as there is some gluing involved and you have to wait for this to set. I found I needed way more adhesive than was included in the pack.

In conclusion, the instructions could have been more detailed with written words rather than just diagrams and the amount of wood adhesive included needs to be at least doubled. I didn't use an excessive amount either. But the finished article looks impressive and looks much more expensive than it is.

Philips PowerTouch Plus PT870cc Dual Precision Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Clean and Charge System

4.0 out of 5 stars Falls just short of perfection., 10 Mar. 2012
Serious quality of a shave depends on the time you're willing to spend on it, pre-shave preparation and the shaver. If I use a mild facial scrub, shaving oil and water before shaving, then I get a better shave than if I just use a non-oil based pre-shave lotion, or nothing at all.

This shaver shaves incredibly close, yet doesn't leave a rash. On a 6 minute-plus shave every other morning, the battery lasted 12 days. The only indication you get of a low battery is when a red light flashes on and off a couple of minutes before the shaver stops working. But you can shave directly from the mains if necessary or do a quick charge if you have no socket in the bathroom.

The shaver itself is nice to handle, light and quiet. It got a little warm after a couple of minutes which affected its ability to move effectively over my skin so I had to use plenty of water as lubrication. Taking care to go over stubble that I could feel with my fingers gave an almost perfect shave. But because I've been using two shavers recently (to get as much use from my failing, old Hitachi foil shaver before I lay it to rest) I've noticed once finished with the Philips, there is enough, albeit, very minute trace of stubble left for the second shaver to remove (you can hear it being shaved off). The trimmer flips open to trim sideburns etc. but it didn't quite remove little hairs around mine. It is a little awkward to use, since you can only move it one-way. Trying to move in the opposite direction results in the trimmer folding in on itself. Perhaps I'll get more adept with use.

The Clean and Charge system works well, but regular purchases of cleaning solution adds to the cost. This, together with the trend nowadays in making shavers you can rinse under a tap as in this case, raises questions whether such a cleaning system is redundant and expensive. Personally, I like the cleaning system and this factored in my purchase. This system also charges the shaver at the same time and otherwise avoids the unsightly, vulnerable innards: if you manually rinse the shaver, it's suggested you leave the top open to dry.

On holiday, I shave on the hotel balcony with an electric shaver. Because I have to use a lot of water during shaving with this shaver as explained above, I'm not sure how this is going to work. Talking of holidays, there is no case for this shaver.

In conclusion, this shaver handles well and provides an incredibly close shave allowing me to miss shaving for a day without visible stubble. The cleaning system is a bonus rather than a necessity, so if this is not a priority for you, then save some money and look at the cheaper identical Philips PT870 without the cleaning system (i.e. minus the 'cc' which means 'clean and charge') or upgrade to one that boasts more cutting slots in its heads e.g. PT920. The Philips PT870cc is a very effective shaver, but with the reservations expressed above, I think perfection in electric shaving has not quite been reached with the Philishave PT870cc.

Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse
Mobee The Magic Charger for The Apple Wireless Magic Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic Mouse battery replacement accessory:Mobee charger, 29 Feb. 2012
Firstly, let me assure 'reviewers' who can't be bothered or unable to write more than a sentence rubbishing this product that I don't work for Apple. I may be a fan, like millions out there, but I don't shy away from an honest review.
I bought this Mobee charger because my Magic Mouse consumes batteries too quickly. I don't use the rechargeable batteries it came with, as I have to recharge them at an inconvenient rate, preferring to use non-rechargeable Duracell batteries instead. So when I saw this product, it seemed the perfect solution. I've plugged it into the back of my Time Capsule and it sits unobtrusively alongside my iMac

This product consists basically of (a) a rechargeable battery pack which you insert into your Magic Mouse instead of its AA batteries, (b) a small white charging pad you put your mouse on when not in use, (c) a USB lead which you connect running from the white charging pad to a USB slot.

The first thing I notice on opening the box is that there are absolutely no written instructions. Although I figured out what to do easily, I had to watch a YouTube video when I encountered a problem; that being the next point of concern: some of these Mobee chargers have apparently been manufactured with their battery pack not being a precise fit to your Magic Mouse. Consequently, I couldn't get my Mouse to turn on despite charging the Mobee for four hours. It was then that I had to do a little research and found others having a similar problem. So, inspired by what others had done, I jiggled the Mobee battery pack around a little to make sure it had contact with my Magic Mouse. Hey, presto, it worked.

Others have commented on having to use a valuable USB slot on your computer to fit this kit. This is a valid point if you have a limited number of USB slots on your computer. But given that most modern computers now have a compliment of four or more USB slots and that most modern accessories which you once had to plug into your computer are now wireless, e.g. printers, this needn't be the big problem others make out. Those of us who have an iPhone or Apple Time Capsule can use the mains plug of the former, and the USB slot of the latter as connections.

I don't know how long before the rechargeable batteries pack up and not hold their charge anymore, but to maximise their life, I shall use my Magic Mouse until the Mobee battery pack drains before charging it up again. Because of the problem with the fit, I am rating this product with an initial four stars, but shall change this accordingly if and when the need arises.
The Mobee charger seems good on paper, but has a few niggles that need ironing out in practice. Buy only if you can't be bothered recharging or changing your Magic Mouse batteries frequently.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2013 11:44 AM GMT

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
Offered by TheStoreUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate rreadings, 28 Feb. 2012
Anything that gets you active for a period of time has to be applauded, but not beginning on a false premise of accuracy in readings. As such this is a novel and amusing way of getting the slouch couches off their butt.

There are various categories ranging from aerobics to muscle toning and postural balance which are quite innovative. Within these are various levels you can target based on time spent on the exercise and with some, how much effort you put in. The graphics are good and responsive and some like the cycling is fun as you have a little dog chasing you part of the way on your route. BUT, the initial measurements of your BMI, weight, age, balance etc. lead to widely inaccurate estimates of your initial condition. I am no slouch and, in fact work out three times a week at 2 hours a session with weights and an exercise bike, yet the Wii board calculated my condition as poor and 15 years older in fitness terms on my first weigh-in. Laughable.

I have a more accurate Tanita BMI and weight meter and it measures your BMI (Body Mass Index) from the electrical resistance of your body through its metal footpads you stand on. The more body fat you have, the greater the electrical resistance measured and hence the higher the BMI reading. The reading of the Wii board is 2 and a half percent over the reading of the Tanita. I think the Wii board doesn't actually work out your BMI; rather, it goes on established weight versus height graphs, which estimate what your BMI is at a particular weight, height and gender. The high pitch voice welcoming you to a day's session is novel at first, but starts to annoy after a week or so. Similarly, the "well done" messages start to become meaningless and empty as well.

To conclude, this is a good piece of kit for beginners and as a means of adding variety to your exercise routine, but if you're used to working out seriously, you will find it somewhat unsatisfactory if you solely rely on it for your workout and not use other equipment.

UPDATE** 5/3/12. I have just started another week of exercise and as if to highlight my reservations of its accuracy, it has established I now weigh a pound heavier than last week even though I entered my clothes as weighing a pound lighter , and even though I have lost half a pound (according to my Tanita). Also, it has taken 23 years off my age fitness and I am now 9 years younger than my actual age. I am beginning to suspect these readings are equivalent to those of the Mystic Lady machine at the arcade which pops out a card of your future when you put a coin in!

Apple 27-inch iMac 2.8GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core 1 TB HD 4GB RAM Wired Full Keyboard & Magic Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Bliss, 11 Jan. 2012
Review iMac 27" screen 2.93 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB memory at 1333 Mhz DDR3 (Although this review is of the 2.93GHz model, a lot of this still applies to this model.)

I had two desktop Tiny computers in 10 years and a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop for 5, all of which were Windows operated, and all took a day and half to boot up (lol).

Getting used to an iPhone gave me enough confidence to get another product from the Apple, the iMac, the subject of this review. I worried about compatibility issues with my old CD ROMS and other Windows software. To be fair, my anxiety may have been justified a few years ago. Now with the introduction of Intel-based Mac computers, more software has become compatible between the two systems. But I needn't have worried. The computer found my wireless network easily. Set-up was simple, and most of my old CD's from Windows play without incident.

Because the iMac is an all-in-one, there is no tower as the innards of the computer are in the monitor itself. It takes about 30 seconds to load and become operable. From Sleep Mode, switch-on is instantaneous with a touch of any key on the keyboard or movement of the mouse. My Tiny computers took around 4-5 minutes to boot up to full operation. And I once drained a full battery on my Windows laptop trying to connect online.

Mac has its own OS X operating system which is quite easy to operate. A few names for applications may be new to Mac novices such as Finder (equivalent of Window's `Search'), and the positioning of icons being on the bottom of the screen (called the `Dock') as opposed to either side of the screen. You can drag and drop icons, though, to anywhere you want to on the screen. The `X' symbol that closes a window and the under score sign `_' that minimizes, rather than being on the upper right side of the screen is replaced on a Mac by a coloured traffic light system on the upper left. The screen itself has an impressive high resolution of 2560-by-1440 backlit LED display. The i7 model has processors up to 1.7 faster than previous models and with the advanced AMD Radeon HD graphics processors across the line, iMac performs even better than before -- up to three times better, in fact.

My iMac has one very fast solid-state drive upon which Lion OS X is installed which is fast and quiet during operation and another conventional hard drive, which is a little slower to boot up and a little noisier, but nowhere near the noise the fan on my Tiny computers made. Macs are less susceptible to virus and malware attack. I think they also have the ability to self-maintain so registry fixes, defragging and anti-malware software are not necessary. But, old habits die hard and I did install some, mostly free, maintenance software that I run once a month for peace of mind, as opposed to two or three times a DAY on Windows.

I don't use the new Launch Pad application or the new Mission Control for accessing applications a lot, but others apparently do. Loading DVD's and CD's is achieved by inserting them into a slot on the upper right of the aluminium screen casing. At the back, there are 4 USB sockets, 1firewire and 1Ethernet socket. There is no provision for floppy disks, following the trend of most modern computers. I just missed out on Thunderbolt sockets that provide super speed connections, and the new Sandy Bridge processors, arriving just after I bought my iMac. But I can't imagine anything faster than my model, so these new iMacs must be as quick as, well, a thunderbolt.

Connection to the Internet is very fast and downloads take little time, even with large data. Running a few applications at once occurs without sluggishness. I've edited a short video of a relative's wedding with ease.

The unibody design means there is no practical way to upgrade inner components, as you can't realistically take anything apart. Why would you want to upgrade on perfection? I decided on 8Gb memory when ordering the computer, which is plenty for my needs. I have not had a computer crash since I bought my iMac from Apple in February 2011.

Ripping Cd's is child's play, unlike the hit and miss affair I experienced on Windows. I can honestly say this baby delivers in leaps and bounds. It is everything I imagined a computer should be during my frustrating Windows years.

I do have a few gripes though:

(a) iMac switches on from Sleep mode without apparent reason.
(b) Wireless mouse sometimes loses connectivity.
(c) Price? Mac computers have historically been dear, a fact mooted by the Windows camp.
(d) Right side of wireless keyboard absent, but I don't miss it.

Much has been made about the high price of Mac computers. However, my experience is that after I bought my previous Windows computers, I spent more on anti-virus programmes, Registry fixes, etc. so it could be considered a false economy as such applications are unnecessary in Mac computers. Also, you can get amazing deals online.

A word of caution. There are programmes out there that still run only on Windows. Make provision for this if you will still be using Windows after you buy a Mac. Make back-ups and either keep your old Windows computer or do what I did and install Windows on your Mac. That way you have the best of both worlds.

In summary, this iMac computer oozes quality in both performance and aesthetics. If you have reservations about purchasing one of these awesome machines as I did, I can only tell you that they are completely unfounded. You will never go back to using Windows full-time again.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 11:29 AM GMT

Apple iPhone 4S 4 Non Magnetic Leather Flip Case Cover White + FREE Clear Screen Protector

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 10 Jan. 2012
I didn't want a case with magnetic clasps as I didn't want to mess up the compass of the iPhone. But there aren't many non magnetic cases out there. I saw this one on Amazon and it certainly looks good, but it is thinner than my old one and instead of a stud fastener it has a sort of hook-over which I am assuming is made of either metal or plastic. As soon as I tried my iPhone 4s in it, it was obvious the hook-over was going to be too loose. There is no lip to which it attaches, so it more or less relies on friction to stay closed. Not a good start. I ended up having to bend the flip over quite a bit for a tighter grip. The phone itself seems to fit comfortably in the case with all the holes and cut-aways in the right places. But I wouldn't like to rely on this case to protect my expensive iPhone if dropped. Also, there is only a thin leather hinge holding the two halves of the case together so I have concerns about how long this will last. If you can find a more sturdy case, then go for it. UPDATE 20/3/12: I've downgraded this from 3 stars to 2 since the 'hook-over' of the case no longer fits. Consequently, there is nothing holding the case together. Have gone back to using my old case.

Vodafone Sure Signal 2 - 3G Signal Booster
Vodafone Sure Signal 2 - 3G Signal Booster

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for Vodafone customers only, 5 Jan. 2012
When my T-Mobile contracted ended, I signed up with Vodafone with the express intention of buying their Sure Signal 2, as reception in our area is so lousy I couldn't use my iPhone. Warning: You can't use this device if you're not a Vodafone customer. Before you buy, you must:

(1) be a registered customer with Vodafone and possess a Vodafone sim card
(2) have a router or modem/router
(3) have a Vodafone, 3G equipped mobile phone or an unlocked 3G mobile phone with a Vodafone sim card fitted

You know what? This thing is brilliant and so easy to set up. This really is a plug-and-play job. You simply plug one end of the enclosed lead into the device and the other end into your router or modem/router, then plug it into the mains with the supplied power cord; you then leave the thing to configure itself. Admittedly, it took a few hours to configure, but it got there. You can register up to 32 phones and you can make 4 simultaneous calls at any one time. Unless you are a complete novice to a computer keypad, registering is child's play.

The device itself is comparatively small and very light so it can be placed anywhere unobtrusively. It has no on/off switch so it is left on all the time. I would have preferred to switch it off occasionally to allow it to cool down. The Instructions, such as they are, are clear with diagrams to help you set up. One thing you need is your wireless system password as you have to enter it in the set-up process.

Since I've set it up, I've had 5 bars around 98% of the time around the house, but never less than 4.The downside has nothing to do with the gadget itself. It is Vodafone Customer Service, which is woefully inadequate. I won't labour the point as this is a product review, suffice to say, I did not feel welcomed as a new customer. However, this device really does work and on product overview alone, I have no difficulty in awarding it 5 stars.

Update 31/1/12: I've had the device a little over 3 weeks and whilst it is still ok, I have noticed it loses connection occasionally. I am going to position it higher up as instructed and see how I go.

Update 20/3/12: since moving the Sure Signal 2 higher up and not fiddling with it, it has remained more stable and is functional. However, it is by no means problem- free as it still loses its connection on a regular basis. This is a nuisance when it happens. I have deducted a star to give it 4 out of 5.

Yamaha YST-FSW100 Bass Subwoofer Speaker - Black
Yamaha YST-FSW100 Bass Subwoofer Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich sound, 15 Dec. 2011
I noticed I had an unused socket marked 'subwoofer' on my new Yamaha amplifier which came with two, 2 way speakers. The sound from it was ok, but because my old system had three-way speakers, I noticed the omission and indeed, the music was lacking in depth. Three-way, or triaxial, speakers take the separate woofer and tweeter from a two-way design and add a midrange driver for enhanced warmth and texture. Select three-ways use a supertweeter, instead of a midrange, for extended high frequency response. Four-ways combine a woofer, a midrange, a tweeter, and a supertweeter for even more detail. The idea is to save space. So I ordered this subwoofer from Amazon on Monday and received it Wednesday, no extra postal charges. Amazing service.

Reviewing something like an audio system is very subjective. Aside from this, the quality of the sound depends on the source, the quality build of the stereo system, and crucially, the placement of the speakers. This last criterion is even more important when placing a subwoofer. There is an article which says 9 out of 10 home systems with a subwoofer have its position in the wrong place, affecting its performance.

Assuming that such conditions are met, what of this subwoofer? Being Yamaha, its build quality is good and solid. It has 2 controls only: the on/off switch and the volume. I had anticipated that it may have had to have been adjusted manually every time you wanted the volume louder on the two main speakers, but no, the system's remote control also controls the volume on the subwoofer, so when the vo
lume goes up on the two speakers, the volume of the subwoofer rises in proportion which is a nice surprise. I'm guessing this is because the subwoofer is also Yamaha, like my stereo. I can't vouch if the same thing happens with other makes of stereo.

It comes with its own cable to connect to the existing amplifier and has a lead and 3 pin plug as it runs off the mains. It measures 38 cm high and 42cm across. It weighs 9Kg. The manual tells you how to set the volume so it's equal to the other main speakers, and has diagrams showing you suggested speaker positions. Having another speaker really makes a big difference to a two speaker system. The sound is rich and has more depth. The speaker enhances the original sound from the 2 speakers without drowning it out with unnatural bass.The result is a much more engaging sound adding to a pleasing listening experience. In fact all three speakers compliment each other. This, quite simply, is a good speaker which adds another dimension of bass, body and balance to the original sound. In hindsight, I may have explored 3 and 4 way speakers a little further in selecting my original speakers as space is at a premium in my room. But this subwoofer is not very intrusive and does its job well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2014 9:48 PM BST

Apple iMac 68,58 cm (27") i7-870 2,93 GHz (Quad-Core)
Apple iMac 68,58 cm (27") i7-870 2,93 GHz (Quad-Core)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why upgrade on perfection ?, 14 Dec. 2011
Review iMac 27" screen 2.93 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB memory at 1333 Mhz DDR3

I lost out in the old Betamax/VHS rivalry by supporting the wrong format. I decided back then that in future I'd back the most popular brand of product, good or bad. Not necessarily a good idea!

So, I had two desktop Tiny computers in 10 years and a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop for 5, all of which were Windows operated. I thought that these computers that were taking an eternity to boot-up and maintaining them with anti-bug software every day was the norm. I had heard of Mac computers but discounted them early on as belonging to the Betamax equivalent of the computer community. Then a friend introduced me to the iPhone and I subsequently dipped a tentative toe into what I had perceived to be the uncertain waters of Apple products by buying one.

Getting used to the iPhone gave me enough confidence to get another product from the Apple stable, the iMac, the subject of this review. I was still worried about compatibility issues with my old CD ROMS and other Windows software I had made. In fact, compatibility was one of the major issues for me not switching over earlier. To be fair, I think my anxiety may have been justified a few years ago. But in recent years, more and more software has become compatible between the two systems. But I needn't have worried. The computer found my wireless network with ease. Set-up was simple, and most of my old CD's from Windows play without incident.

Because the iMac is an all-in-one, there is no tower as the innards of the computer are in the monitor itself making for more free space around the computer stand. Upon switching on, it takes about 30 seconds to load and become operable. From Sleep Mode, switch-on is instantaneous with a touch of any key on the keyboard or movement of the mouse. My Tiny computers took around 4-5 minutes to boot up to full operation. And I once drained a full battery on my Windows laptop trying to connect online.

Mac has its own OS X operating system which is easy to operate. Apple has decided to name every evolution of this system after big cats for some reason, the current one being Lion. There are a few names for applications that may be new to Mac novices such as `Finder', it being the equivalent of Window's `Search' mode, and the default positioning of icons being on the bottom of the screen (called the `Dock') as opposed to either side of the screen as in Windows. You can drag and drop icons, though, to anywhere you want to on the screen. The `X' symbol that closes window and the under score sign `_' that minimizes a window, rather than being on the upper right side of the screen is replaced on a Mac by a coloured traffic light system on the upper left. The screen itself has an impressive high resolution of 2560-by-1440 backlit LED display. The i7 model has processors up to 1.7 faster than previous models and with the advanced AMD Radeon HD graphics processors across the line, iMac performs even better than before -- up to three times better, in fact.

I don't use the new Launch Pad application or the new Mission Control for accessing applications a lot, but others apparently do. Loading DVD's and CD's is achieved by inserting them into a slot on the upper right of the aluminium screen casing. At the back, there are 4 USB sockets, 1firewire and 1Ethernet socket. There is no provision for floppy disks, following the trend of most modern computers. In fact, there is talk of Apple doing away with optical drives too, in the future. I just missed out on Thunderbolt sockets that provide super speed connections,and the new Sandy Bridge processors as they appeared on models a few weeks after I bought my iMac.

Connection to the Internet is fast and downloads take little time, even with fairly large data. You can run a few applications at once without any signs of sluggishness. So, if you are writing an article using Microsoft Word (Apple have persuaded Microsoft to patent Microsoft Office for use on Mac computers even though they have their own version in iWorks)), you can access the Internet and photos from iPhotos, at the same time without the computer seemingly slowing down. I've edited a short video of a relative's wedding with ease.

Apart from maybe increasing memory, the unibody design means there is no practical way to upgrade inner components, as you can't realistically take anything apart. This would invalidate any remaining warranty anyway. Why would you want to upgrade on perfection? I decided on 8Gb memory when ordering the computer, which is plenty for my needs. I have not had a computer crash since I bought my Mac 10 months ago.

Ripping Cd's is child's play, unlike the hit and miss affair I experienced previously on Windows. I have quite a few failed Cd's I use as coasters from back then (lol). In terms of performance, I can only say this baby delivers in leaps and bounds. It is everything I imagined a computer should be during my frustrated Windows years.

I do have a few gripes though:

(a) iMac switches on from Sleep mode without reason.
(b) Wireless mouse loses connectivity, but there is a fix for this.
(d) Right side of wireless keyboard absent, but it's times like these that you find out whether you miss them or not. Personally, I don't.

Much has been made about the high price of Mac computers. However, my experience is, that after I've bought a 'reasonably priced' Windows PC, I have always shelled out more money on component upgrades, registry fixes, anti-bug software etc. So one could argue it's perhaps a false economy. Also, you can get amazing deals online, as I did when I bought my Macbook Pro, but that's the subject of another review.

A word of caution. There are programmes out there that still run only on Windows. I would recommend that you make provision for this should you be contemplating still using Windows. Make back-ups and either keep your old Windows computer or do what I did and install Windows on your Mac. That way you have the best of both worlds.

In summary, this iMac computer oozes quality in both performance and aesthetics. If you have reservations about purchasing one of these awesome machines, as I did, I can only tell you that they are unfounded.

Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 CleanCare Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX5350/02 CleanCare Rechargeable Toothbrush

3.0 out of 5 stars You think it's good, but then............., 10 Nov. 2011
At first sight this seems a good sonic toothbrush. However, there are no pips at the end of a thirty second cycle to alert you to move on to the next quadrent of your mouth as there are on cheaper electric toothbrushes. Then there's the extortionate price of replacement heads which are beyond a joke. To top it all, if you rinse your mouth at the end of using this toothbrush with Dentyl mouthwash which shows up any plaque missed, there's sometimes quite a lot left to rinse. Let me add, I rinse out with water first then use the mouthwash so it's not the plaque brushed off with this toothbrush that I'm rinsing out. It's the plaque missed by the toothbrush.

In concusion, using this product is a bit hit and miss. Taking everything into consideration, I am only able to give this 3 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7