Profile for OLIVER HOMAN > Reviews

Content by OLIVER HOMAN

OLIVER HOMAN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Evo-Stik Tile a Wall Adhesive & Grout for Ceramic & Mosaic Tiles 1 Litre EVO416512
Offered by Engineers Mate

4.0 out of 5 stars good value and arrived quickly, 22 Jan. 2016
does what it say on the tub - I'd recommend it

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend you spending a little more money and going to a reputable shop, 22 Jan. 2016
the sensor is not good - the adjustment has little effect and the PIR beam seems to be quite random regardign what triggers is and at what distances

Tinxs PORTABLE ALUMINIUM FOLDING PICNIC CAMPING TABLE (Blue)
Tinxs PORTABLE ALUMINIUM FOLDING PICNIC CAMPING TABLE (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars quality seems better than expected, 22 Jan. 2016
we opted for the cheapest colour option and decided to give the balance to charity. That means for years to come when camping I will get a warm fuzzy feeling inside every time I look at the bright blue colour. It will remind me that I put philanthropy higher up my agenda than the need to glamp!

Color Match Bathroom Bin and Toilet Brush (White)
Color Match Bathroom Bin and Toilet Brush (White)
Offered by BeNeLux

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money considering the quality seems top notch, 22 Jan. 2016
I'd recommend them for anyone who wants their loo be stylish. Perhaps not the obvious match for the Louis XVi mirror in our downstairs toilet but I know my place and which battles to fight.

Brabantia Retractable Indoor Washing Line - White
Brabantia Retractable Indoor Washing Line - White

4.0 out of 5 stars quality for the prices, 22 Jan. 2016
we hang wet towels on them and worse.

Was bought to replace some cheapo ones that broke after a year or so.

So far they seem to be working as you'd expect.

I'd recommend them

Campingaz CP250 Gas Cartridge - Blue, 4 x 250 g
Campingaz CP250 Gas Cartridge - Blue, 4 x 250 g
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived undamaged, works fine, 22 Jan. 2016
bought these for my wifes Christmas present - a blow torch (because I like creme brulee.)

they work as expected - seemed to be about the best value I could find - I'd recommend them

Assorted Wall Plugs Heavy Duty Raw Rawl Fixings (Pack of 120)
Assorted Wall Plugs Heavy Duty Raw Rawl Fixings (Pack of 120)
Offered by Homesmart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap, arrived quick, quality OK - I'd recommend, 22 Jan. 2016
arrived quickly, cheap, quality seems fine. not much more to say - I'd recommend them for the budget conscious handyman

Ted Baker Cirek 2 Men's Oxford Shoes - Tan, 10 UK (44 EU)
Ted Baker Cirek 2 Men's Oxford Shoes - Tan, 10 UK (44 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars rather posh, 22 Jan. 2016
I've been looking for a pair of quality brogues for over a year. I have had very specific requirements and have been holding out for just the right ones.

My last pair (bought at clarkes) I have waxed on a regular basis and work nearly every day for over 4 years. They were/are supremely comfortable but are showing signs of wear...

I am finding this pair very comfortable, the toes are a little more pointy than I'm used to but think I look rather dapper.
Problem with new shoes is that I don't want to wear them out on wet days. (not fault of the shoes)

If you are sartorially learned I would defintely recommend them. Good looking and comfortable - winning combo IMO

AC Voltage Detector Tester Pen Stick Probe
AC Voltage Detector Tester Pen Stick Probe
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars cant grumble for the money, 22 Jan. 2016
it does what it is supposed to, I'd recommend it for DIY'ers but if your livilihood is electrics you may want to invest in something a bit more quality.
It did take a long time to arrive (within the predicted parameters) but often vendors ship quicker than their estimates. Not so in this case

The Very Best Of Ennio Morricone
The Very Best Of Ennio Morricone

3.0 out of 5 stars if your reading this I dont need totell you about Ennio - you've already decided to buy it, 16 Feb. 2015
some classics, not really a session CD, fine if you want a particular track off it - I personally find the mission soundtrack so haunting - just wish his concert at the 02 arena hadn't been so expensive

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11