Profile for Linda Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda Linda

Linda Linda (Midlands UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SAMSUNG GALAXY PRIME CORE BLACK PLAIN PU LEATHER WALLET BOOK FLIP CASE COVER AND FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
Offered by The Gadget Boxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 April 2016
Sturdy and smart. Pleased with my purchase. I use the alarm on my phone to remind me to take my meds and there is even room to tuck some of them inside!

Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle, 9L
Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle, 9L

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate. This is a great pan., 12 Oct. 2015
Highly recommended. Very pleased with my purchase. Good heat distribution means a faster set than with my old pan and I have certainly put it to the test with LOTS of damson jam this autumn!

Scunci Girls and Womens Vintage Victory Roll Kit in Brown
Scunci Girls and Womens Vintage Victory Roll Kit in Brown
Offered by Claires Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous results, 12 Oct. 2015
With the use of hairspray and back combing my hairdresser used these to extremely good effect, managing to incorporate my fringe into a sleek hairdo, despite it being far too short for victory rolls. My hair certainly had the wow factor. I don't know if I could have achieved the same effect on my own because my hair is short and very fine, but it WAS done, looked great, and with careful sleeping I managed to keep it an extra 2 days!

Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bubble Mania (App)
Don't like free games that you need, later, to subscribe to. It wasn't at all obvious what you would be paying either. Plus Bubble World is much more entertaining.

Jack Stonehouse 15 bar Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker Machine
Jack Stonehouse 15 bar Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker Machine
Offered by Esc Europe Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my cappuccinos!, 21 Aug. 2014
Never used a coffee machine before so cannot compare against anything but am really happy with my purchase and would recommend it. Husband loves his expressos and I love my cappuccinos. Have been using strongest Illy espresso coffee. Frothing the milk took a bit of practice at first but is fine, esp with full fat milk. Glad I didn't get a machine with pods. It might be a tidier way of going about things but the messing about seems to add to the delight. I like the ritual of it all. The final dusting of cinnamon makes the experience complete. Get one and be your own Head Barista!

Pinterest
Pinterest

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
Lots of interesting and inspiring things to see on this site.

Indoor Sunflower Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Indoor Sunflower Fairy Lights with 30 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Look good on my lace swagger curtains. All the year round.

Famous Fred [VHS]
Famous Fred [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fred - You'll never be dead!, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Famous Fred [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is one of my top ten movies. Clever, funny, human nature well observed, fabulous cast ... and music by Ruby thrown in. I'd fully recommend it. I won't be lending this one out!

The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules
The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept., 15 Mar. 2014
I have often thought that a 'retirement' in prison could be a good alternative to scratching a living as a pensioner, not having any money to go out and trying to eke out the heating and food bills. Hey, I might even get to study in there! After trying a sample on Kindle I pressed the wrong button at the wrong time and ended up buying this book. So having paid for it I persevered and finished it. I don't know if I would have otherwise. A classic it ain't ... But pleasant enough for a bedtime read.

Nostalgia Game: The Game that Recalls the Past
Nostalgia Game: The Game that Recalls the Past
Offered by SKYBASICS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Christmas afternoon with the In Laws., 15 Mar. 2014
If your youth was spent immersed in music, fashion and popular culture you will love this game. If you have team members who were watching Whispering Bob as well as team members who were satisfied with Top of the Pops you will really come into your own on the music questions! This was a great game for a family Christmas consisting of four 30 somethings and five of the older generation.

Page: 1 | 2