Profile for aerob13a > Reviews

Content by aerob13a

aerob13a (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Hangerworld Pack of 20 Wooden Hotel Coat Clothes Hangers with Non Slip Trouser & Metal Security Hook - 45cm (18") - Beechwood finish

5.0 out of 5 stars You can hang your clothes with confidence ..., 27 Mar. 2017
We have used these hangers in our motorhome since 2013 and we would not give them up now. Another good buy, thank you Amazon.

CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for the job ..., 27 Mar. 2017
This battery charger has been used only twice by me. Both times for six month periods while my car 'hibernated' over the passed two winters. I can attest to the fact that this charger has earned its place in my garage. Excellent product.

France 2015 Laminated Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
France 2015 Laminated Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
by Michelin

5.0 out of 5 stars A laminated road atlas to last ..., 27 Mar. 2017
I was never a lover of spiral bound atlas until I bought this one. Even after two separate six monthly European motorhome road trips, in the hands of "she who must be obeyed", the atlas is unmarked and still in one piece. This atlas will be well out of date before it becomes unusable due to it falling apart. Result!

Casemade ® Apple iPad Pro (9.7 inch display) Luxury Real Italian Leather Case / Cover in Tan (Compatible Model Numbers: A1673, A1674, A1675)
Offered by Casemade

5.0 out of 5 stars A real leather iPad case for the discerning user ..., 27 Mar. 2017
In the past I have purchased two 'leather' and one plastic iPad case from well known manufacturers, only to be disappointed by the materials used, the accuracy of construction and security offered by the cases. This Casemade case is superbly engineered, fits my iPad Pro like a glove and looks far more expensive than it's actual cost. Furthermore, it stands well in landscape mode without slipping or collapsing when in use.
The only downside to this case for some might be its weight when in hand and compared to a plastic offering. For my part the extra weight is not such a disappointment due to the extra protection and quality on offer.

Update: This case has been in use by me for a few weeks now and still retains its good looks, fit and usability.

There are faux leather cases on the market which claim to contain an aluminium sheet to protect the screen. However; the last two cases which I bought and advised with such, were found to be missing the advertised aluminium protection when dismantled. When questioned about such the well known company simply brushed aside my observations.

In my opinion there is no substitute for a thick cowhide skin to protect my iPad Pro.

Insight Guides: Italy
Insight Guides: Italy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor substitute for the paper addition!, 17 Nov. 2012
I am sorry to state the following as I am a huge fan of Insight Guides..........sadly; when downloaded onto my iPad, I find this Kindle addition to be a poor substitute for the paperback. I will not be purchasing another Kindle Insight Guide anytime soon.

Parade's End [DVD]
Parade's End [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Parade's End, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Parade's End [DVD] (DVD)
Magic, Magic production!

Tom Stoppard wrote the screen play for Parade's End, the story is a fantastic amalgamation of three excellent books. The location choices for the production scenes are just perfect. While the acting ability of all cast members interpret the characters innermost emotions with remarkable skill.

Buy it, watch it and enjoy the experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2012 3:31 PM GMT

Discover France
Discover France
by Monaco Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A Jolly Good Guide!, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Discover France (Hardcover)
My daughter recently purchased this book for me , wasting no time we have followed some sections of the suggested routes in Normandy and Brittany. In short, we think that this is a super book which is well illustrated with routes that are well worth a `canter' around.

Europe Road Atlas 1:800000 (Insight Atlas)
Europe Road Atlas 1:800000 (Insight Atlas)
by APA Publications Limited
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fine Book From Insight., 22 July 2009
This Insight Road Atlas is yet another fine book from the publishers of the excellent Insight Guides. It is compact yet detailed enough to allow a European traveler to plan and execute a road trip without the need for lots of different maps or other atlas. A real boon for the motorcycle rider, motor campers, caravaners or motorhome users and the perfect companion for the GPS satnav.

Canon EW-78B2 Lens Hood for EF28-135mm f3.5-5.6 USM IS
Canon EW-78B2 Lens Hood for EF28-135mm f3.5-5.6 USM IS

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoodie............, 16 Jun. 2009
Super service from Amazon and a Lens Hood which I am able to fit perfectly on my lens! I do not leave home without my "hoodie".

Tiffen 72mm UV Protector Filter
Tiffen 72mm UV Protector Filter
Offered by CAMERA BOX KETTERING

5.0 out of 5 stars Perrrrfect Protector?, 16 Jun. 2009
Excellent service from Amazon and a mighty fine filter too. A much cheaper option than buying a new lens in the event of damage.

Page: 1 | 2