Profile for J. Lewis > Reviews

Content by J. Lewis

J. Lewis (UK)

Webcam - New USB PC Webcam - Built-in microphone, 5G Lens, Plug and Play no driver needed, Works with Skype Yahoo MSN Etc - Share your golden moments with loved ones any where in the world. (SAME OR NEXT DAY DISPATCH)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 1 Mar. 2013
The picture quality of the camera was great. However, the sound was very muffled. I emailed the manufacturer and got an email back within an hour or so, explaining what I could do to improve things (such as downloading drivers). When this did not work, they sent me a separate clip on mic free of charge, which works perfectly. Superb customer service - which to me more than makes up for the problem with the product.

Cornwall (OS Travel Map - Tour Map)
Cornwall (OS Travel Map - Tour Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great general map, 7 Sept. 2009
I found this map very clear and easy to use. I was driving around Cornwall and did not want to be carrying maps for each area - there was enough detail on this one to use it as my sole map for most of the trip. I did, however, use a more detailed one from the OS orange series for the area in which I spent most time in - so I could use a variety of routes.

Cables To Go 15m Cat5e 350mhz Snagless Patch Cable Yellow
Cables To Go 15m Cat5e 350mhz Snagless Patch Cable Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 7 Sept. 2009
Not sure why Amazon asked me to review a cable, but here goes. It worked perfectly and is made from a bright yellow plastic, making it highly visible and less of a trip hazzard for those with poor sight. The connections fitted very well and the cable has been long enough to allow connections to the internet across large rooms. Top tip: pack the cable with your laptop and use it in hotel rooms: many now have sockets instead of wifi.

Bosch TDA8333GB Sensixx Comfort Power Iron
Bosch TDA8333GB Sensixx Comfort Power Iron

1.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, but it only lasted a year, 16 Aug. 2009
I bought this iron on a recommendation. It was fine for a year and then just packed up. I was going to put it down to being "one of those things" because things can just break, but reading the other reviews here makes me not so sure.