Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for colskie > Reviews

Content by colskie

colskie

Page: 1 | 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC DVD)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC DVD)
Offered by Elaine's Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game not just a shoot em up, 1 Sept. 2015
Its great to play a game that isn't just about shooting the
hell out of everyone, with The New Order its how you play the game that matters.
Yes you can go in with all guns blazing but that doesn't
always work in your favour I found the best way is to take
your time and use stealth, there's a couple of reasons for this.
At the beginning of some missions there's one or two guards
that'll keep calling for reinforcements untill you take them
out but, if you wait and watch their pratrol route you should
be able to take them out with a knife or (if you've found it) the
silencer for the pistol, killing those certain guards this way will
open up the map (again if you've found it) for that area.
Thats what I love about this game it isn't just a fps shoot em
up there's things to do and find that you'd probably miss if
you go in running about shooting what ever moves.
The graphics are good not the best but still very good.
Good story line and voice acting.
A few reviews say its a very short game but I've got 30
hours playing in its highest mode and taking my time to
find the hidden objects, I don't doubt if I didn't play it
this way it would have been over all too soon.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PC)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PC)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars very good game, 1 Sept. 2015
This game is excellent the graphics are probably the best I've seen the story and the voice acting is very good Kevin Spacey is a great actor and plays his part like a real pro.
Yes, like all cod games the campaign mode can leave you wanting more there's 15 missions so if you play a lot of fps games play this in the highest mode possible to get the most out of the game.
I personally haven't had any issues with screen freeze or bugs but it is a big install 55gb and as it has to install to steam it'll take a while before you'll be playing because the steam update for the game is just as big.
I'll agree (up to a point) with a few of the reviews that some of the Ai's are a bit stupid but most aren't, they're a good shot they'll hide or try flanking your position.
Makes me laugh when some people write a bad review for call of duty most know what to expect from these games but will still buy it then complain, if your a fan of call of duty you'll enjoy playing this one.

V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
Offered by Sleep&Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of time in bed watching tv or reading you'll love this pillow, 24 Oct. 2014
If you spend a lot of time in bed watching tv or reading you'll love this pillow. It has great back and arms support I've even started to use it sitting in a armchair or on the couch. It comes with a free pillow case which was great only thing is now because I use it so much I've got to buy some more cases but I've noticed they're not overly prised and will be buying more very soon.

Anker 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, I9506 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Like many other people I had a problem with my ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Like many other people I had a problem with my galaxy s4, it kept turning off and wouldn't turn back on until I plugged it into the charger after reading it was a battery issue I bought this Anker battery and it resolved the issue.
I can't praise this seller enough I ordered the item late afternoon on a Friday with the 3 to 5 days free delivery and it turned up Sunday morning!.
Job very well done AnkerDirect its a good battery from a very good and prompt seller.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PC DVD)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A call of duty, 26 Dec. 2013
A great follow up to the first Black Ops. Start the single player campaign in the highest mode and play a great fps game.

A Farewell To Kings
A Farewell To Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars what a rush, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: A Farewell To Kings (Audio CD)
The Rush starts here, these are one of the best 3 piece bands in the world. Xanadu is a masterpiece.

Ghs3
Ghs3

5.0 out of 5 stars a mucians band, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ghs3 (Audio CD)
What a line up, Steve Smith the drummer from the early days of Journey, Stu Hamm, plays bass for Joe Satriani and the Australian jazz fusion guitarist Frank Gambale on lead guitar.

Tomb Raider (PC DVD)
Tomb Raider (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I don't understand the negative reviews for this game, those people must be trying to run it on a pc that played the old tomb raider games or they're expecting to play it on a laptop either way its not going to happen.
I've played all the tomb raider games and this is up there with the best of them its an excellent game with a good story line and great graphics.
Start the game in hard mode to give it longevity (if you have trouble you can always take it back to normal or easy mode at any point thru the game) I've played it twice now (once in hard mode and once in normal) and racked up nearly 60 hours of game play and enjoyed every minute.
If your going to buy this game make sure your pc has a quad core cpu, 4gig of ram and at least a NVidia GTX 400 series graphics card and buy new not a used one.

Dimensionaut
Dimensionaut

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cd, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Dimensionaut (Audio CD)
Cracking cd hopefully this line up will do another, I haven't got a favourite track as they are all really good but "Mobius Slip" reminds me of when early Genesis when they did 20min long tracks. They're a tight band with some clever new progressive rock sounds, Simon Collins has his dads feel on the drums, singing and for song writing, there're obvious influences from Phil Collins or Genesis but Simon isn't standing on his fathers shoulders he is a great musician in his own right.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC DVD)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars really good game, 13 Dec. 2013
This is a really good game the story is good, graphics and game play are great and its now under £30. Its a 40GB install with a steam update patch of about 20GB so you'll probably have to wait a while before you can play it but you'll need a hi-end pc with a 64bit os.
My pc has a clocked Intel core i5 4.18Ghz CPU
AMD Radeon r9 290x 4gig graphics card
Gigabyte Z87-D3HP motherboard
8gig of ram
Windows 8.1 64bit
I don't have any of the issues others are moaning about and I'm really enjoying playing the game, its a benchmark for the new games that'll be out next year like,Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC DVD) and Thief (PC DVD)

Page: 1 | 2