Profile for Jack > Reviews

Brainwavz Hengja - The Headphone Desk Hanger
Brainwavz Hengja - The Headphone Desk Hanger
Offered by Brainwavz Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for almost any type of headphone., 8 Jan. 2017
I ordered this out of needing to free up some space that a desk-standing headphone stand was taking up. This is an ingenious way of storing your headphones - it is built very solidly (all metal construction from what I can tell!) and accommodates a wide range of headphone straps.

I say almost any type because the holder may not be long enough to hold certain (very niche) headphones. For example my HE-400i headphone strap was slightly too wide for it and had maybe 0.5cm of overhang. This wasn't actually a problem for holding the headphones and was perfectly fine by me. I also use this to hold my Fidelio X2 headphones and they're quite heavy considering and this holder has no problems keeping them steady and suspended.

Overall a great purchase for convenient storage of your headphones by your desk or audio setup. 5/5.

Raspberry Fizzy Belts 1 Kilo Bag
Raspberry Fizzy Belts 1 Kilo Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic sweet., 26 April 2016
Very tasty! Do bear in mind that there are a few E numbers in this product, and it WILL turn your tongue and mouth blue!

Forefront Cases® Apple iPad Pro 9.7 9.7-inch A1673 (Released March 2016) Clam Shell Case Cover Stand - Ultra Slim Lightweight with full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function + STYLUS & SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, with a flaw., 14 April 2016
This case is really good, quite thin and maintains the iPads form factor, but the two holes for the bottom speakers are actually half covered by the plastic on this case. Everything else is great on this case, though. That's why I give this 4 stars.

InCase Neoprene Slim Sleeve For MacBook Air / Pro 13" (Black)
InCase Neoprene Slim Sleeve For MacBook Air / Pro 13" (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my MacBook Pro, 20 Aug. 2015
I didn't buy this from Amazon, but in an Apple Store. This case saved my MacBook in a car crash, the case got torn but my Mac has not even a scratch or crack. Top case!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works and is good I suppose, 1 Aug. 2015
It works and is good I suppose, but the plus don't stay in very well and fall out all the time. Can be frustrating. The light is also very bright and will seriously light up a dark room. - THESE THINGS ARE NOW INCORRECT.

UPDATE: I have since been contacted by the people who create this product and they were very friendly and courteous! They offered me a full refund on this product and said they have taken into account the things that I have pointed out and they are being fixed! Which essentially means most of the things I'd previously said are wrong now. I didn't accept the refund and instead asked for one of their flat sockets and have to say that this thing is fantastic! Options to turn the light off, plugs don't come out, everything is great about it really. For this price you can't really go wrong right now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 6:53 AM BST

Philips Circle Edition 64 GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive
Philips Circle Edition 64 GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working., 1 Aug. 2015
Really good value for money here! Decent speeds and is pretty to boot

UPDATE: 09/03/2016 - So basically this thing just stopped working one day. I'm pretty angry about that, luckily most of my stuff was backed up, but come on, less than 9 months and it breaks? A usb stick of this quality should last longer.

Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell Case for Apple 13-Inch MacBook Pro Retina, Red (SHELL-MBPRO13-RED)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Aug. 2015
It's a little big and heavy - but it protects the Mac so can't complain

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for beginners and intermediate artists who are looking to ..., 1 Aug. 2015
Brilliant for beginners and intermediate artists who are looking to learn perspective - for more advanced stuff I recommend Scott Robertsons books.

Xtraflex Led Book Light, Silver
Xtraflex Led Book Light, Silver
Offered by Pizzazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Except really damn well.

i-stay Non-slip Replacement Bag Strap - Black
i-stay Non-slip Replacement Bag Strap - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 1 Aug. 2015
Actually very comfy and really doesn't slip ever - it's also good for adjusting - I'm 6ft1 and found I could make it long enough to be comfortable

Page: 1 | 2