Profile for V. Johnson > Reviews

V. Johnson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Scaredycut, 27 Jun. 2016
I absolutely love the scaredycut,my yorkie Max has no fear with it and already he has had two trims saving me £50 ,I would recommend this to anyone.i bought the electric dog trimmers,but I was afraid I might hurt my dog,the scaredycut is as much for my benefit as my dog.

Off Balance (Ballet Theatre Chronicles Book 1)
Off Balance (Ballet Theatre Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 27 Oct. 2015
This was a really interesting insight into the ballet world,I really enjoyed the detail in it ,now I can appreciate the pain and trouble they go through to perfect their art .

Pedigree Jumbone Dog Chews Small Dog with Chicken and Rice 180g (Pack of 8, Total 32 Treats)
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumbone, 8 Oct. 2015
Yummy chews,my dog loves them

Pedigree Rodeo Tasty Chewy Twists with Chicken x 8 treats (Pack of 12)
Pedigree Rodeo Tasty Chewy Twists with Chicken x 8 treats (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rodeo chews, 8 Oct. 2015
My yorkie Max absolutely loves this product,I wish they would make dog food with the same taste,because he is such. Fussy eater.

MONDAYNOON Women Ladies Cupcake Aprons with Pocket for Kitchen Restaurant cafe (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pinafore, 4 Oct. 2014
delightful pinafore,i love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to feel feminine while doing their chores.

Toshiba Multi Region Dvd Player PAL & NTSC Free All Regions 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Supports CD Audio, Video CD / SVCD, DivX playback, CD-R / CD-RW, DVD-R / DVD-RW, DVD+R / DVD+RW, DVD Video, MP3 and JPEG

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
does what it says on the tin,it claims to play american dvds,and it does

Chope à bière - acrylique - 680 ml
Chope à bière - acrylique - 680 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Aug. 2014
husband wanted it for caravanning holiday,and he loves it.

Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles
Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars jigsaw, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
This game is addictive,be warned you won't want to put it down.it's really good when you have a few minutes or more to spare,you can make the jigsaw easy or hard.I love it.

Lottery Results Worldwide
Lottery Results Worldwide

5.0 out of 5 stars great little app, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lottery Results Worldwide (App)
always useful to check whether i have become a millionaire,as yet no luck but i live in eternal hope,until then i will enjoy the day God gave me.

Inside the Wardrobe of Anne Boleyn
Inside the Wardrobe of Anne Boleyn

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating, 25 Mar. 2014
i am fascinated by Ann Boleyn and this book uncovers a little more about what she wore and how she lived

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8