Profile for Ms. A. Allin > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Allin

Ms. A. Allin (Kilmarnock Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Black & Decker A6441 Dual Line 2X6 For GL660PC/670PC
Black & Decker A6441 Dual Line 2X6 For GL660PC/670PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 27 Jan. 2015
Very good strong line. Sadly I broke my strimmer working on my daughter's overgrown garden.

Special Offer - it® New British 10" Tablet PC, Fast Octa Core GPU with Powerful Quad Core Processor, Android KITKAT 4.4, Google Appstore Preloaded, Supports all 3D Games, Music, Applications. HD Crystal Clear Display. Bluetooth, WIFI, USB, HDMI, 3G, 2MP Dual Camera, 16GB Internal Storage. 32GB SD Card Slot, 1GB RAM. UK Brand Sleek Design - Black
Offered by ** Best of British Tablet Company **No long wait from China & No import tax to pay**

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous fast little tablet, 27 Jan. 2015
It seems excellent and is a lovely tablet. I got it for my mum, her birthday is tomorrow and she will be 77 years old. Her computer died and i thought she might enjoy a tablet for a change. I liked this one as it is bigger and will be easier for her to see. I downloaded a bunch of apps she will enjoy and a few games. It was very easy for me to set up and to use and has lovely bright colours. I am hoping she will find it a lot easier to use than the computer and it will be so much more enjoyable as she can sit with her feet up and even use it in her bed.

PCSL Brand - SKY Anytime / Anytime Plus + Ethernet / Network Cable 3m ~ Connects SKY HD Satelite Box to Internet ADSL Router or Cable Modem, watch additional programmes and movies and also access the SKY STORE on your SKY HD Box.
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

ESPRIT 993EF1T901 Push-Up Women's Bra White 38D
ESPRIT 993EF1T901 Push-Up Women's Bra White 38D

5.0 out of 5 stars All bras should fit and feel like this, 27 Jan. 2015
Fits me perfectly and puts my boobs where they should be.... I think. It is really comfortable and pretty. I love the extra padding in the shoulder straps. Feels so good on my poor painful shoulders.

Hello, Cupcake! 2015 Wall Calendar
Hello, Cupcake! 2015 Wall Calendar
by AMP-Universe
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cake decorating., 27 Jan. 2015
Love it so much. Every month makes me smile and gives great tips on cake decoration. Must let you know that the if I or pretty well anyone i know tried replicating any of the cupcakes on this or any of the calendars from previous years, they would be pretty hilarious and unrecognisable. I am a realist about my and my friends decorating skills. But hope remains that maybe one
day........ lol just kidding. ?......mmaybe I could make a calendar on how not to decorate cakes!

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet cover., 27 Jan. 2015
Nice tab cover. Sadly did not fit the 10 inch tab I got. But that was my fault as the cover is for 10.2 inch tab I was just hopeful that it would be ok. It is great to
hold the tablet while you use the keyboard. But is not snug enough for me to carry it around as the tablet I have is too small lol

Supacat Adult with Chicken and Duck Complete Food 10 kg
Supacat Adult with Chicken and Duck Complete Food 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cats love this, 5 May 2014
I got this as it is good for their teeth but they really seem to like it..... So much that one of them only eats the dry food now instead of half and half with pouches. I think it is priced fairly and my cats look great, The one that only eats this looks healthier than she has ever looked, Fur is soft thick and shiny and she has tons of energy and a wonderful sweet personality. I think that shows that it is really good food.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars great price lovely product, 5 May 2014
I love this stuff it smells great, no dust (like in the clay stuff) It is easy to clean and the cats and rabbit love it too. Great Product. I highly recommend it.

HiLife Tempt Me! Senior Cat Food Chicken Terrine '32 x 85g Pouches'
HiLife Tempt Me! Senior Cat Food Chicken Terrine '32 x 85g Pouches'

3.0 out of 5 stars small expensive pouches, 5 May 2014
My senior cat Riley does like these but we got through 4 boxes in 2 weeks whereas on his normal food it is one pack per week so it works out very expensive although his fragile tummy does tolerate it well. Sadly it is priced out of my budget so I wont be getting it again. The pouches are 85g instead of 100g for other pouches and you only get 8 in a box instead of 12 and as well as that they cost a small fortune more than the packs with more in them.
He can live on these when I get rich.

Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile
Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile
Offered by Pet Counter

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits love these, 5 May 2014
Miss Lucy (2 year old female house rabbit) is a big fan of these things and can inhale one cube per week. The price was also very good plus they are so healthy for the rabbits teeth and it keeps them off the pellets as much.

Page: 1 | 2