Profile for Ms. A. Allin > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Allin

Ms. A. Allin (Kilmarnock Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ash - A Thriller (Asher Benson Book 1)
Ash - A Thriller (Asher Benson Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 18 May 2015
Excellent interesting and hard to put down book and I look forward to reading the rest of Jason Brant's books. I read a lot and thought it was very very well written. I am happy to add Jason to my favourite authors. .... Stephen King John Connolly Karin Slaughter and many many more.

Pour Moi? Women's Amour Full Cup Everyday Bra, Pink (Nude/Fuchsia), 38DD
Pour Moi? Women's Amour Full Cup Everyday Bra, Pink (Nude/Fuchsia), 38DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice well fitting bra., 18 May 2015
Very comfortable and fits really well. The material feels rough to touch but feels fine when you wear it. I really like this bra and would buy it again.

Black & Decker ST4525-GB 450W Corded Grass Strimmer
Black & Decker ST4525-GB 450W Corded Grass Strimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this strimmer, 18 May 2015
I love it. Great strimmer. I have previously only used the next model down in this make of strimmer and I wanted something a bit hardier and it is definitely that. I ran the others into the ground and basically burned them out over about 2 years. I am hoping to have this one for at least 5 years so we will see.

Ladies Velcro Tan Comfy Walking Gladiator Sandals Low Wedge Shoes Size 3-8
Ladies Velcro Tan Comfy Walking Gladiator Sandals Low Wedge Shoes Size 3-8
Offered by HeelzSoHigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Might be a bit fragile, 18 May 2015
They are a very cheap sandal to buy and one of the plaited strips broke the first time I tried them on. They don't fit well but are comfy as advertised. I decided to use them as grass cutting sandals as I don't want to risk wearing them out anywhere. I don't trust them not to break even more. I have really bad plantar fasciitis and they let me cut the grass in comfort so far so that is not a bad thing.

Hoerev Women's Value In Style Push Up Bra
Hoerev Women's Value In Style Push Up Bra
Offered by Goods First

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good fit., 18 May 2015
Its very tight around the ribs. They must realize this as an extender is enclosed. Does seem hard to do up but maybe that is because of the, tightness. Even with the extender it gets more uncomfortable as the day goes on. It also does not support the sides very well but the straps are really nice. I can't recommend it really. I don't know if a bigger size than you usually take would help.

Am-tech S5320 Rotary Platform
Am-tech S5320 Rotary Platform
Offered by best deal 4 u

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for cake decorating, 18 May 2015
The 'rotating' disc was a little later than I had hoped in arriving so I had bought a cake decorating disc from Wilkinson's for £5. A total steal at the price by the way, and is excellent quality. My daughter found it excellent for cake decorating.This disc is not either of those and because it was cheap I was a bit anxious about it anyway. I have read other reviews and see that it does have another uses, so I will happily use it for that. I think the seller just needs to amend the item description and take out baking use to avoid further complaints. I should have read the reviews before I ordered it but because of illness I was not very diligent. It does rotate but is hard to move. Otherwise it arrived well packaged and in a decent amount of time. It is not for cake decorating.

Sugar [Explicit]
Sugar [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2015
This review is from: Sugar [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Love it

2 Sets = 10 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges WITH CHIP & level announcement for Canon Pixma IP 3600 4600 4700 MP 980 630 620 540 560 550 640 980 990 High Capacity Inks optimized for Canon Pixma Printer
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 11 Mar. 2015
These ink cartridges are just excellent and the prices are amazing. I totally recommend them

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy to recommend this product, 7 Mar. 2015
It is very good. My cats enjoy it and there are no upset tummy's or extra weight gained. My cats are happy to wait between meals so there is no constant bugging you for more food.

The Ghost Files
The Ghost Files

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a must read, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Ghost Files (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book, I really enjoyed it. Lots of twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3