Profile for J S W George > Reviews

J S W George

Melissa & Doug 13702 Fold and Go Castle
Melissa & Doug 13702 Fold and Go Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy castle - great value for money, 4 Mar. 2015
Great sturdy product which my three year old loves. It folds away nicely and has a good number of little 'rooms', a 'cell' and a drawbridge, allowing his imagination to run wild. We had considered a much bigger (and more expensive) wooden castle from the same manufacturer but are glad we bought this one as the size is ideal. Great Value, especially as it comes with quite a few accessories.

No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom
No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom
by Sue Hendra

5.0 out of 5 stars A very funny read, 31 May 2013
My toddler and I originally read this book at out local library and we purchased it from amazon on the same day.

My toddler loves it, the story is very funny and entertaining.

I will be buying it again for several friends birthday presents.

We recommend this book!

Yummy Discoveries: The Baby-Led Weaning Recipe Book
Yummy Discoveries: The Baby-Led Weaning Recipe Book
by Felicity Bertin

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY weaning book you will need!, 31 May 2013
I bought this book once I decided to wean my second child. I purchased various weaning books and planners when weaning my first child and i wish this book had been available then as I wouldn't have needed to buy any other books!

The book has many positive points. Not only are the recipes very yummy (confirmed by my children's and husband's empty plates) they are easy to follow, very healthy, and give accurate preparation times.

There is a massive variety in recipes and there is even a 'fakeaway' chapter which is a fabulous and fun idea. I have already had my three year old involved in our Indian evening, colouring in the Indian flag and following the book's idea of making menus with coloured sand (Rangoli) and glue. For a curry night, we recommend 'Sammy's Saag Aloo' and the Lamb Samosas!

There are tips on making the dish go further, using leftovers, adding extras to make the adult portions a little more exciting and useful nutritional information. The section at the back of the book which lists recipes in order of prep and cooking time is ideal.

A great book and a recommended purchase for any mum about to embark on weaning or cooking for the family.