Profile for moth > Reviews

Content by moth

moth "mauva"

StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - Video/Audio Cable - Mini-DisplayPort (M) - 20 pin DisplayPort (M) - 1.8 m - Latched

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with a Dell U2711 and Macbook Air, 24 May 2012
I took a punt on buying a Dell U2711 and simply crossed fingers that this cable would do the trick and give me the monitors' full resolution of 2560x1440 with my late 2011 Macbook Air.

Suffice to say it does the job.

Canon PIXMA iP5000 Colour Bubble Jet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Colour Bubble Jet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 10 Jan. 2005
I had no idea I could get such good quality for the price. I had it up and running in about 20 minutes and was more than happy. It looks and feels better than any other printer I looked at, and as for the prints, I can't really tell the difference from this and standard processed prints. Type is rendered beautifully, and solid blacks are just that - solid.
What I also liked about this printer was the ability to "close" the printer when not in use. With all the doors shut there's no way in for dust and dirt which is a worry for printers. You don't even have to remove the paper to do so because you have the option of the lower cassette drawer over the manual feed slot.
If you are in doubt - the nice people at Canon will print an image of your choice via their website. You'll be sold.
Box contains no USB cable.