Profile for Pamela Brown > Reviews

Content by Pamela Brown

Pamela Brown

Sloggi Sloggi Sensual Fresh Short Brief Women's Shorts White 18
Sloggi Sloggi Sensual Fresh Short Brief Women's Shorts White 18

4.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent because they fit like shorts, 22 Aug. 2017
I have been housebound for the last six months and found that with constant sitting my normal sloggies were cutting into my groin. These are excellent because they fit like shorts. But I would have prefered them to have been made of cotton.

Beatrix Potter Flopsy Mopsy First Tooth and Curl Box
Beatrix Potter Flopsy Mopsy First Tooth and Curl Box

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need an attractive christening present this is ideal ..., 23 Jan. 2017
If you need an attractive christening present this is ideal. Flopsy Mopsy for a girl or Peter Rabbit for a boy.

Fitflop Skinny Deluxe, Women Flat sandals, Black (Black), 6 UK (39 EU)
Fitflop Skinny Deluxe, Women Flat sandals, Black (Black), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air!, 7 Sept. 2015
These particular sandals had been recommended to me by my niece. They are extremely comfortable, just the right height and washable.What's more to say?

Vapur .5L Anti-Bottle - Cyan Blue
Vapur .5L Anti-Bottle - Cyan Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought a collapsible water bottle would be useful, 7 Jan. 2013
I bought this bottle as my grandchilren need an easy to drink out of, lightweight, completely watertight water bottle for school to go in a satchel wit books. It wasn't what I expected and havn't used it yet.

Collins English Dictionary
Collins English Dictionary
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what my grand son wanted, 7 Jan. 2013
I have had a Collins dictionary and thesaurus for many years. But these large hard backed copies are for home use only. They are too heavy to carry around

Collins Thesaurus of the English Language: Complete & Unabridged
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language: Complete & Unabridged
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson wanted a dictionary like mine., 7 Jan. 2013
This is a good dictioary but as it is so heavy it is only useful for home use and not for taking to school

Maxwell & Williams White Basics Gravy Boat & Saucer 550ml P0424
Maxwell & Williams White Basics Gravy Boat & Saucer 550ml P0424

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a replacement for one that I broke, 7 Jan. 2013
I looked at many gravy boats. I chose this because it was similar to the style of the one I broke and it had a saucer. It was a nice bright white and it was big enough to use for a family without having to refill it.

80 Graded Studies for Saxophone Book 1
80 Graded Studies for Saxophone Book 1
by Paul Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars This book was bought on the instructions of my grandsons saxaphone tutor, 7 Jan. 2013
This book is fulfilling the purpose for which it was bought. It is good clear print and well laid out

The Everything Reading Music Book: A Step-By-Step Introduction To Understanding Music Notation And Theory
by Marc Schonbrun

4.0 out of 5 stars a good comprehensive book for beginners, 7 Jan. 2013
I ordered this book by mistake as it wasn't the one my grandson wanted, but he decuded to keep it because he was finding it very useful with the basics, and referral.