Profile for Alexandra > Reviews

Content by Alexandra

Alexandra

10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Extensions P29 Makeup P29
10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Extensions P29 Makeup P29
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 4 April 2013
I love these lashes! They look great on and are easily cut in order for them to fit your eyes. I would definitely recommend these to a friend. Only downside is that some of the lashes that you would expect to be pairs (because they are next to each other) aren't, I had a problem where the lashes were longer for one eye than they were for the other and it looked stupid but if you find the ones that are relatively the same size they look great! Hope this helped!

Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g
Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g
Offered by SkyRocketDeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect it to stick straight away!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
When I first bought this product I thought I had wasted my money and I had no intention of buying it again. However, my problem was that I expected the glue to stick my eyelashes on pretty much straight away, which didn't happen. Now, I put the glue on to each of my eyelashes and then do the rest of my make-up, before I put them on, by which time the glue nice and sticky and they literally stay on all day! I recommend putting extra glue on the ends on the lashes because they were the bits that never properly stuck for me before! Hope this helps! I like this glue so much I ordered more yesterday!