Profile for Mousybabe > Reviews

Content by Mousybabe

Mousybabe (Shetland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skechers Go Walk Inisght, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (BBK), 5 UK (8 US) (38 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Size a problem, 2 Mar. 2017
I already have a pair of Sketchers in size 4 which fit me perfectly (I'm probably 4.5 or 5 normally) so I ordered these in size 4 too. I have returned them as they were too small. Just bought a pair from my local shoe shop, aain in a size 4, which are a perfect fit. So, not sure what is going on with the sizes. If you do manage to get a pair that are a good fit they are really comfortable!

KnitPro 4 mm Nova Interchangeable Special Circular Needles, Silver
KnitPro 4 mm Nova Interchangeable Special Circular Needles, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb. 2017
Ordered these Sunday night and they arrived on Tuesday, excellent given where I live. I ordered these short needles to use with 40cm cables but I'm currently using them on my longer cables without any problems.

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Lightweight, Comfortable and Weatherproof Flash Light/Torch - Water Resistant Safety Head Lamp - 4 User-Friendly Modes of Operation - Garage Workshop Garden Head lamp, Head Torch for Biking, Cycling, Climbing, Camping, Dog Walking, Hiking, Fishing, Night Reading, Riding, Running and other Outdoor and Indoor Activities - Adjustable Head Strap - 135 Degrees Adjustable Beam Angle - 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - SILVER
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this torch, 12 Jan. 2017
Bought this for trips to my shed and compost bin in the dark but have since found it useful for trawling into the back of cupboards! Certainly beats holding a torch in my mouth. I'd also use this when out walking at night.

TFA 30.3150 External Sensor
TFA 30.3150 External Sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for drying clothes outside!!, 25 Sept. 2016
Bought this as a replacement for the unit that came with a weather station. Connected with the weather station right away and is working fine. I have to say my other half wouldn't have bothered replacing it, but I did as I find the outside humidity reading invaluable when hanging my clothes on the line!

LADIES MONTANA FULLY WATERPROOF WALKING/HIKING LACE UP TRAINER SHOE GREY 5
LADIES MONTANA FULLY WATERPROOF WALKING/HIKING LACE UP TRAINER SHOE GREY 5
Offered by footloose.shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars These walking shoes were extremely comfortable straight from the box and I would recommend them ..., 21 Jun. 2016
These walking shoes were extremely comfortable straight from the box and I would recommend them for this. However, if you do have these shoes or are thinking of buying them, please check the soles regularly as the soles of mine wore completely down after just three weeks. My thoughts are that this was purely down to a fault in the rubber as it just peeled away.

BAXXTAR MANGA IV Digital Camera Bag Case * Purple / White * for Canon PowerShot G9 X SX720 SX710 SX700 SX610 SX600 - Nikon Coolpix W100 S33 S9700 - Samsung WB800F WB850F WB150F WB250F WB350F -- Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ70 TZ60 -- Kodak Easyshare Sport C123 C135 -- Fujifilm FinePix L55 F550 F770EXR F600EXR T200 -- Olympus VR-340 etc.
Offered by Bundlestar*

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Canon Ixus camera, 1 Mar. 2016
Fits my Canon Ixus 265 HS camera perfectly. I keep the spare battery and SD cards in the pocket at the front. The case is lightly padded and can fit in a jacket pocket easily.

Eastpak Unisex Sylar  Bag Boldface Purple
Eastpak Unisex Sylar Bag Boldface Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Sylar Bag (Luggage)
Love this bag. Bought it for a five week holiday and use it all the time. It is big enough for a kindle fire (original version), compact camera, small purse, phone and hand sanitiser. I managed to fit in tissues, keys, pen, etc. I already have the slightly smaller version of this bag which I bought about 10 years ago and its still going strong. Recommend the brand and this useful little bag.

Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact portable hard drive, 1 Mar. 2016
Bought this for storing photos. It is easy to use and is compact enough to carry around in your bag.

Spear & Jackson Pump Action Pressure Sprayer, 5 L - Colours May Vary
Spear & Jackson Pump Action Pressure Sprayer, 5 L - Colours May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 Mar. 2016
Bought this purely for spraying my potatoes. Good price and good quality.

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB microSDHC Memory Card up to 30 MB/s, Class 10
SanDisk Ultra 16 GB microSDHC Memory Card up to 30 MB/s, Class 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good storage for my phone, 1 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my HTC phone. I use it to store photos, music etc so as not to clog up my phone's internal memory. Not much else to say really, it does the job I need it to!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5