Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Tronsmart [3-Pack] 6ft Micro USB Cable Quick Charge with Gold-Plated Connectors, High Speed Data Sync and Charge Cord for Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry, Tablets, Android Smartphone & More - Black
Offered by In4dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cable yet, 28 April 2016
I've tried numerous types of cable before, long, short, braided, nylon covered, gold plated etc, in various combinations.

These are the best yet for being
a) able to maintain a proportionately high current relative to the length of cable (yey)
b) the micro end stays secure in the phone (so many don't)

I'll be buying more of these!

White Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Case (N5100/N5110/N5120) PU Leather Slim Folding Multi Position Case with Tri-Fold Stand by Stuff4®
Offered by Stuff 4

3.0 out of 5 stars The case is ok,, 13 Sept. 2015
The case is ok, but what is not clear from the picture is that the case corners come over the front (rather than just gripping the tab from the edges)

kwmobile Screen protector MATT and ANTI-GLARE, resistant against finger prints for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 / N5110 - PREMIUM QUALITY
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've tried, 30 Sept. 2013
I've been through a few, from Zagg to the cheap quickly replaceable ones. This is the easiest to read with the least glare and doesn't allow much in the way of finger prints either. I'd get them again but the first one doesn't need replacing yet.

Kingston Technology 32 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Offered by HM-Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 30 Sept. 2013
To begin with it failed to work on some of my devices, so I brought it home to refomat it on my computer. Two computers have failed to be able to refomat it, although they both say that it needs to be reformatted before it can be used. The reformatting process just hangs indefinitely (including overnight in one case), and then I get the error message that it cannot be reformatted. I am going to have to see about returning it.

Micro Usb Sync Data Charge Adapter To 30Pin for Iphone Ipad Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

1.0 out of 5 stars simply didn't work, 30 Sept. 2013
Didn't work on a Samsung - it just didn't charge. Have received a refund but do not recommend this product.

Plantronics Marque 2 M165 Bluetooth Mono Headset - White
Plantronics Marque 2 M165 Bluetooth Mono Headset - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but..., 29 May 2013
This is a fantastically easy little thing to use. The manual on/off switch is much easier to use than other headsets and it also uses micro-USB to charge which is the same as everything else I have so I don't have to carry around other chargers or adapters.

It is so small and light it stays in the ear quite easily without the plastic hooks for normal purposes which is fortunate because the hook is clearly made for someone with much bigger ears than I. It really does nothing, and I am trying to think of a way to heat the plastic and shape it for smaller ears so that I can also use it when running/cycling.

My biggest criticism is the absolutely massive display box Plantronics put this tiny headset into - it really doesn't need it, haven't they heard of the environment!? It is also a shame that it doesn't work with Skype on my smartphone, but no bluetooth headset seems to, and I think that is actually a Skype problem.

Edit: although I have enjoyed using the headset, I have since discovered that it has a habit of cutting out mid call. I have no idea why this happens and usually I just switchback to speaker on the handset but it is a hassle if it's a work call and could be dangerous if driving. It's not the battery but is a real problem and I'm now looking for an alternative.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 10:55 PM GMT

Buffalo LS-X3.0TL-EU 3TB LinkStation Live Desktop NAS
Buffalo LS-X3.0TL-EU 3TB LinkStation Live Desktop NAS

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT do what it says on the box, 21 Dec. 2012
The only good thing about this NAS is that Technical Support are easy to get hold of. But by gosh do you need them.

I have now had this for three months and am having to return it, as despite 20-30 phone calls to Tech Support taking hours of my time, they have admitted that they can't get the Web Access feature to work. The guy I spoke to at Buffalo just recommended I return it, and send them a complaint for having kept me hanging for 3 months until admitting less than a week before Christmas that they can't find a fix after all. VERY VERY BAD!

Multi Port USB Mains Charger - 4 Ports USB Charger with UK, EU, US & AU Plugs - Works with All iPod, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy, Note, eBook reader, Smart phones including Sony Xperia, Nokia Lumia and HTC, MP3 Player, portable speaker, PSP and Nintendo - AAA Products®

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for travel, 22 Feb. 2012
My previous review said that this was not powerful enough to charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab, even though it says 2.1A output. It turns out, that it is powerful enough if you don't use the cable which comes with the Tab but a standard cable with a 30-pin adapter instead - it seems Samsung did something to their own USB cable so that it only works with their own charger.

So in fact this does charge everything and is therefore a great suitcase space saver. The only thing I'd change is to make it not light up so brightly when in use - I'm not sure why they thought a bright light that you can't turn off would be a good idea.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 9:05 AM GMT