Profile for Ez > Reviews

Content by Ez

Ez

Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)
Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely have you thinking., 12 May 2013
This is my first David Brin book and it won't be my last. On the strength of this book I immediately went a purchased the Uplift Trilogy by the same author.

Absorbing to read with great characters and a brilliant plot, I couldn't put it down.

Invasion: Alaska (Invasion America Book 1)
Invasion: Alaska (Invasion America Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars First part of the storey got me hooked!, 12 May 2013
This book is the first instalment of a three part (so far) saga. Its absorbing to read and completely believable, cheap on the Kindle.

Invasion: Colorado (Invasion America Book 3)
Invasion: Colorado (Invasion America Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series of books, 12 May 2013
A well written and believable book which makes up one part of a three part storey (hopefully with more to come!)

In short; great storey and plot, great characters and very absorbing!

RDX Leather 6" Weight Lifting Belt Back Gym Strap Training Support Fitness Exercise Bodybuilding
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 30 Jan. 2013
I've been weight training now for a couple of years and have recently got into heavy deadlifting and squats, and just to be on the safe side I thought I'd better invest in a belt. I'd looked at several options and decided to go for the this product based on the strength of other reviews. I haven't been dissapointed in the slightest. The belt is heavy and sturdy and feels like a quality bit of kit. Nice padding on the inside with a robust buckle and it looks good too. Most importantly the width of the belt at the back offers good support.

IMO no gym gear isn going to last forever and are utimately all long term consumables, but this product feels like it will last a fair old while, even with my typically less than sympathetic handling.