Profile for Sam M > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Perilous
Perilous

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Perilous (Kindle Edition)
I love this book. Really gripping, fast paced. It tells the story from both sides. I love it. The only problem was I needed more of an ending. I want to know what happened to the girls afterwards but I think there might be a sequel? I'm hoping there is I haven't checked. Really good.

Glimpse (Zellie Wells Book 1)
Glimpse (Zellie Wells Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 31 Dec. 2012
Characters are one dimensional really giggly and its annoying! I couldn't read more than a quarter! The writing style is okay though.

Shuffle [YA Paranormal Romance]
Shuffle [YA Paranormal Romance]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Dec. 2012
Paranormal romance - to me - means vampires but this was different. First book I read all the way through for ages. Honestly I've tried loads of these kindle books and couldn't finish one for a few weeks now but this is the first one I could. It's for teens. It is a comedy with a murder plot, romantic storyline, fantasy edge set in high school and home -the two main settings of any book. It's great should read if not easily offended by sexual references. I shared nearly everything from the pages and had to delete most of it! Good twists to it. Not every one is as they seem. Honestly.

Mega Jump
Mega Jump

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mega Jump (App)
Addictive, fun one of my fave games right now including world of goo! Recommended for people who like angry birds and temple run etc.

Let's Break Stuff! Premium
Let's Break Stuff! Premium

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Let's Break Stuff! Premium (App)
Bad graphics, hard to aim not as good as angry birds - no where near. The slingshot balls are really limited there's not enough to use. I could only play for one minute it's so boring. Don't download!

Spotify (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Spotify (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but don't know about the two day thing, 29 Dec. 2012
It's really good. All the music is free and you can save them all as play lists. Also you can share them via Facebook with the friends who have spotify. I read other reviews and they said something about it only lets you use it for two days. I know you get a two day trial without advertising but I'm not sure yet if it works afterwards.

The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse novel Book 1)
The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in less than a day, 16 Dec. 2012
I loved this book and I truly felt Riley's pain and the ending was shocking! I can't wait to read the next book!

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

2.0 out of 5 stars Twilight all over again, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
I've only read a few chapters but.... the average plain girl who falls in love with the handsome mysterious boy whom immediately hates her..? Add the fact they meet at a school during a science class and he's super smart but she's not stupid either. Throw in a sister. Not sure if there's another boy there yet. Mix in some supernatural story line.... Twilight all over again.

Witness
Witness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Witness (Kindle Edition)
Really controversial, easy plot to follow, makes you understand how the characters are feeling and what you would do in that situation. Easy to guess ending

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
This is so fun! Only problems are won't let my friend add me on Facebook and I hate how it takes so long to do everything

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5