Profile for Pat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
MahJong Dynasty
MahJong Dynasty

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy playing this game, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: MahJong Dynasty (App)
I used to play mah-jong on my PC, but once I got used to the tile images I found I used this instead. Only problem I've found is that I can't find out how to turn off the sound on this games only, which is a bit annoying. Game can be played off-line.

Sudoku puzzle (FREE)
Sudoku puzzle (FREE)

1.0 out of 5 stars dkm Suduko better, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sudoku puzzle (FREE) (App)
I tried this but opted to pay for dkm Suduko even though it isn't free it's better. I've now deleted this app.

dkm Sudoku (Kindle Tablet Edition)
dkm Sudoku (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than free app, 31 Mar. 2013
Easy to use with two sizes of numbers to use at the same time, so you can try out possible options when you get stuck. Better than the free app.

Words (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Words (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game and in More than one Language, 31 Mar. 2013
Easy to play game with a useful facility that gives definitions of the words. I think it will be useful for language learning.

Kal Scientific calculator
Kal Scientific calculator

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use But Result Could be More Prominent, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kal Scientific calculator (App)
A handy easy to use calculator, but I didn't find the display of the result obvious (its a small number on the right hand side of the display)

Sustainable Materials - with Both Eyes Open: Future Buildings, Vehicles, Products and Equipment - Made Efficiently and Made with Less New Material
by Julian M. Allwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A real eye opener, 29 Mar. 2013
A well addition to the discussion about a sustainable. Thoughtful and with some good ideas of things that can be done to save energy.

Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation - 2012 release)

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, 29 Mar. 2013
I reckon this will pay for itself by preserving the Kindle screen. I found getting rid of air bubbles a bit fiddly.

Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., 29 Mar. 2013
I find it easier to use for writing on Kindle than using fingers. It stop greasy finger marks getting on the screen too.

Rodrigo: Complete Concertos for Guitar & Harp
Rodrigo: Complete Concertos for Guitar & Harp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the music, 29 Mar. 2013
I love guitar music anyway. Best CD of Rodrigo's concertos I could find. It may make me like the harp more too.

HTML5 in easy steps
HTML5 in easy steps
by Mike McGrath

4.0 out of 5 stars Start writing HTML straight away., 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: HTML5 in easy steps (Paperback)
Easy to follow and examples a good way to get you writing html straight away. Could do with more explanation of the html commands and an easier way of finding out how to do something.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11