Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Glow in the dark name handmade santa christmas stocking, personalised, embroidered (glow in the dark name)
Offered by petra99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful traditional stocking, 30 Oct. 2016
It feels lovely and looks traditional. Very good quality and fast delivery.

Happy Mama. Women's Maternity Fleece Hoodie Duo Top Carrier Baby Holder. 032p (Black, UK 10/12, M)
Offered by Happy Mama UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest thing ever, 29 Oct. 2016
I love this. Everyday we use it to walk the dog. The little one is very snug and warm and she loves being in a sling and this hoody. The baby hood is quite big as my baby is really diddy for 6 weeks old, but I can pin it down and it will still fit when she grows.

Baby Art My Lovely Belly
Baby Art My Lovely Belly

4.0 out of 5 stars Harder than what you think but does what it says on the box, 1 Oct. 2016
The kit does what it says but it is not as easy as you think. My cast started sagging before I got to the bump, and it does not leave a smooth finish like the professional ones; but with 3 tubs of fine filler, it looks decent.

Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)
Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickest and best method for steralising, 1 Oct. 2016
I love this and totally missed it when I left hospital. Within 2 days of being at home I bought this. Its the quickest and easiest way of steralising and everything stays in the bucket until I need it. Other steralisers are useless once you have opened the lid. I will still coninue to use it once I finish expressing breast milk

#1 Pregnancy Stretch Mark Prevention Kit. Patented Bump Band, Day Gel and Night Cream combination, clinically trialled and independently proven to stop stretch marks in 82% of women*
Offered by Secret Saviours

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it, 21 July 2016
Not really used it because it makes my ab pain so much worse. At 33 weeks I still don't have stretch marks but I have been using other lotions twice a day instead. I dont like the smell of this product. Definitely not worth the price when other products do the same for £5.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2016 3:02 PM BST

Futuro Fashion Maternity Leggings Full Ankle Length Cotton Leggings Very Comfortable All Sizes Black 12 UK (L)
Offered by Futuro Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok- do the job, 21 July 2016
They are not as comfortable as more expensive maternity leggings but they do the job. Not sure about how accurate the sizing is because I'm definitely not an 8 anymore but there is plenty of room in the size 12 for me at 33 weeks.

BABY NOW LOADING Ladies T-Shirt (8, Black)
BABY NOW LOADING Ladies T-Shirt (8, Black)
Offered by Direct 23 Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small sizing, 21 July 2016
Small sizing. This didn't fit after about 16 weeks and I wasn't showing much. I can still fit into size 6-8 maternity clothes at 33 weeks.

DOES MY BUMP LOOK BIG IN THIS? Ladies T-Shirt (8)
DOES MY BUMP LOOK BIG IN THIS? Ladies T-Shirt (8)
Offered by Direct 23 Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 21 July 2016

Animal Swish Logo Flip Flops - Black
Animal Swish Logo Flip Flops - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun. 2015
These are always very comfy and I can walk for miles in them.

Pack of 2 - Cool and Contemporary Solar Powered Rechargeable RGB & Warm White LED Outdoor Garden Decorative Jam Jar Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars What you expect!, 7 Jun. 2015
They glow nicely and look great in the garden - its what you expect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4